Where Is The Nearest Mcdonalds From Buriram

toffo9

Since no one has answered the OP'S question. I'll take the time to answer.

The closest Mickey D's to Buriram is in the Mall in Korat. Their are also many restaurants in the Mall with free swimming for your enjoyment. So make it a day trip and enjoy what we have in our beautiful city.

Barry

Or, save your fuel and go and get a burger in Prakhonchai. :whistling:

The closest Mickey D's to Buriram is in the Mall in Korat. Their are also many restaurants in the Mall with free swimming for your enjoyment. So make it a day trip and enjoy what we have in our beautiful city.

Barry

And learn how to scroll up.

Barry

Business that bad, my friend?

You poor man.

Go down to the Dutch guy beside Vong Tong hotel (Buriram) and tell him, you would like one of his excellent steaks, but because you have issues with steak, you would prefer if he could grind the meat first, and cook it as a burger.

He is used to dealing with strange requests, and hopefully will produce an excellent burger.

You poor man.

Go down to the Dutch guy beside Vong Tong hotel (Buriram) and tell him, you would like one of his excellent steaks, but because you have issues with steak, you would prefer if he could grind the meat first, and cook it as a burger.

He is used to dealing with strange requests, and hopefully will produce an excellent burger.

I go to his restaurant 3 times aweek and yes its nice but still doesnt taste like a maccys burger though.. His spag bol and pizzas r great