Tattoo In Chiang Mai

phuketpaddy

Hi,

Thinking of getting a tatoo when im in Chiang Mai next month, does anyone know of somewhere in Chiang Mai that has a good reputation for quality and safety. Also is there much to worry about when getting a tattoo in Thailand i.e dirthy needles etc or is this rare

Lastly does anyone know of an good online resource for ideas for tattoo's, havent decided yet which one to go for?

Hi

I got 2 Tattoos done in Khao San Road, to be fair I only did after a friend who had his done there a few months before recomended. As long as you see they practice good health and safety then it will be fine.

Maybe you could go in a check a few out, they always have good books with loads of ideas in them whilst your browsing designs you could check out the cleanlyness of the place.

I have spent a lot of time in Chiang Mai and I'm moving back to live with my girlfriend 3rd December I know there was one in the night bazzar near Pizza Hut but to be honest never looked much as I wasn't after anymore. I shall be looking to get one when I return and would be interested in where you got yours :o

Well not much help there but I got 2 in Thailnd 2 years ago and I'm still here and no itches lol. You'll be fine :D

Edited by agsnowdon