BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
bobroper

Ready Made Microwave Indian Curries

They travel well .I live in deepest ,darkest Buriram, near the Cambodian border. I get my supplies sent by road transport. No problems, although the concept of speedy delivery ,does not exist. About 8 days from Bkk. to here.

What you are looking for is M.T.R. brand curries ,packed in Aluminium foil. I microwave them( remove contents from aluminium)- 1min.40 secs. does the job. About 20 different kinds. Try Laxmi stores, 390 Chakrapetch Road, Phahurat. or Nisa Sachdev, 329 Soi Protooleck Lek ( near Gurdwara,a Sikh temple and a big multi storey emporium)Chakraphet road. Both these shops are in Little India. They are lovely curries.

How to go to Little India by Bus from Rama-4 and where to stop to visit Nisa for her MTR curries?

What you are looking for is M.T.R. brand curries ,packed in Aluminium foil. I microwave them( remove contents from aluminium)- 1min.40 secs. does the job. About 20 different kinds. Try Laxmi stores, 390 Chakrapetch Road, Phahurat. or Nisa Sachdev, 329 Soi Protooleck Lek ( near Gurdwara,a Sikh temple and a big multi storey emporium)Chakraphet road. Both these shops are in Little India. They are lovely curries.

How to go to Little India by Bus from Rama-4 and where to stop to visit Nisa for her MTR curries?

Sorry,it is many years since I came from that direction, I think you catch Bus number 4. Which will run , eventually ,along Yaowarat Road( ask conductor). . It should turn left,out of Yaowarat, in Chinatown. If it does ,you get off at the first stop after turning. On the other side of the road , you will see a laneway, filled with shops .That is the bottom end of Chinatown. Big crowds in there ,but walk through(slowly, due to so many people) and at its end you will be in Little India. Everything will become clear to you ,then. Sorry once again ,I have been out of Bkk. for about 12 years,. Memory is a bit rusty.