Good Dog Vet In Pattaya?

As a Newbie resident near Mabprachan, I would be very grateful for any advice on good domestic animal vets in Pattaya. I am ideally looking for an English speaking vet, with a proper hygenic area for examinations and surgery, along the lines of European vets. Recommendations would be very welcome. Thank you.

BambinA - who is a Thaivisa member - is a vet (don't be put off by her photo).

I would suggest you send her a PM, perhaps she can help.

The best Vet I've found is in Naklua ( can't remember the name ) it's on the main road coming from the roundabout way past all the beer bars etc. However living in jomtien it's not very practical as I transport my animals by bike. Most of the time I use the Pattaya Animal Hospital opposite the Naval School and mosque on Pattaya Tai ( the road friendship supermarket is on ) about 100m past the soi korpai turnoff. The vets are a husband and wife team, the husband speaks near perfect english but isn't there all the time.

• Like 1

There are 2 vets listed off Pattaya-Naklua Road they are:-

Pattaya Veterinary Clinic

157/15 M 5

Pattaya-Naklua Road

Pattaya.

Tel 0 38 423410 or 0 38 429537.

Veterinary Clinic

103/7 M 5

Pattaya-Naklua Road

Pattaya.

tel 0 38 225067.

There is one listed in Naklua.

Naklua Vererinary Clinic

151/2 M5

Soi Taland Amon

Naklua

Tel 0 38 225640-1

The best Vet I've found is in Naklua ( can't remember the name ) it's on the main road coming from the roundabout way past all the beer bars etc. However living in jomtien it's not very practical as I transport my animals by bike. Most of the time I use the Pattaya Animal Hospital opposite the Naval School and mosque on Pattaya Tai ( the road friendship supermarket is on ) about 100m past the soi korpai turnoff. The vets are a husband and wife team, the husband speaks near perfect english but isn't there all the time.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated. I will drop in to see them. Thanks again.

Pattaya Vetenary clinic in South Pattaya is good....and Dr. Sukit, in Naklua( next to the pier/seafood restaurant....50 meters after traffic lights) is good for big problems...They both speak english. As for European standards, there are none.

Hullo and very many thanks for taking the trouble to reply. Will definitely try Dr Sukit. Called in to a couple and came out quick, not clean never mind sterile. We tried to find one advertised in the Yellow Pages as 'European Vet' but never found it. Cant understand why there are none here.

Thanks again for your time, very much appreciated.

I live over on Mabrachan and the best vet I have found is located at the new market on Soi Nern Plub Wan.

The lady is very helpful and speaks v good Enlish.

Can't remember her name but her # is 038406384

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated. I will drop in to see the lady after calling. Thanks again.

There are 2 vets listed off Pattaya-Naklua Road they are:-

Pattaya Veterinary Clinic

157/15 M 5

Pattaya-Naklua Road

Pattaya.

Tel 0 38 423410 or 0 38 429537.

Veterinary Clinic

103/7 M 5

Pattaya-Naklua Road

Pattaya.

tel 0 38 225067.

There is one listed in Naklua.

Naklua Vererinary Clinic

151/2 M5

Soi Taland Amon

Naklua

Tel 0 38 225640-1

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated. I will drop in to see them. Thanks again.

Any news about a pet shop in Pattaya? Anybody...

Theres about 6 all scattered along 3rd rd. One is called Dog Enjoy and its near soi sophon cable (200m before soi sophon cable on the right going towards pattaya klang).

Another one is opposite Buffalo Bar (i've seen loads of dogs in there actually :o ).

:D

Thanks Dave, i really appreciate it, i'll check it out as soon as the rain stops.

• 3 years later...

nuern plub warn animal hospital

21/99-100 m 5

soi sukhumvit pattaya 53

nongprue banglamung

chonburi 20150

tel.

038 406 384 - 5

fax 038 406 385

mobile 081 437 962

this one is open 24 hours a day,

went there with my dear dog,

she had an accident...

....unfortunately she

didn't come back

home, but doctors

did all the best :o:D :D :D :D :(

R.I.P noodee.

so sad today.

[/b]

post-17663-1224656905_thumb.jpg

post-17663-1224656918_thumb.jpg

Edited by timi2546

• 2 years later...
Any news about a pet shop in Pattaya? Anybody...

Theres about 6 all scattered along 3rd rd. One is called Dog Enjoy and its near soi sophon cable (200m before soi sophon cable on the right going towards pattaya klang).

Another one is opposite Buffalo Bar (i've seen loads of dogs in there actually :o ).

:D

i have a poddle and every month i bring him to dog enjoy for cut hear, very nice, 150baths. All the time, a new present for dog and friendship team.

• 10 months later...

We were quite impressed with Dr. Net. In Pattaya.

He has moved. New location: Still on Siam Country Club Road, but further down - just before the Lotus Express

on the same side of the road.

The number we have for him is 038 413 689.

He speaks excellent English and his shop is quite clean and cool.

Edited by Retired2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jomtien/Soi Chaiyaphruek Pet Hospital is a real local business located at 143/175-177 Moo12

Contact: Jomtien/Soi Chaiyaphruek Pet Hospital with telephone number 038233045

She speaks quiet good english. She was at the Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok. Operations all ok.

You won't find an european vet in thailand. They don't get workingpermit.

• 2 weeks later...

Pattaya Animal Hospital on Pattaya Tai (2nd vet down on the right hand side), may not be up to European standards but the vet is very very good. He understands very well the problems animals have and how to treat them. His English is very good and I also find that my dogs were always calm when visiting him in his surgery.

Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow as my dog has to go in and have a cruciate ligament replacement.

• 2 months later...

A quick Google search brings up their web site and this map, as LeCharivari mentions, just north of the pattaya thai intersection heading north on Sukhumvit.

post-70239-0-99201100-1336620037_thumb.j

• 4 months later...

after a goole search

this came up as the freshest thread

for pattaya vets

you can see the problem here

http://www.thaivisa....dog-needs-help/

or i can try and be brief:

i applied cadex one drop in each eye for four days

but after a couple of weeks

dogs eye probems came back

i think the administration of cadex was not complete though there could be other issues

i need some input from those with experience in these matters

also maybe some good vets in pattaya

before i read the entire thread

any updates or news for late 2012 on this?

thanks