BANGKOK 17 February 2019 04:19
Sign in to follow this  
english_farang_lady

Good Dog Vet In Pattaya?

As a Newbie resident near Mabprachan, I would be very grateful for any advice on good domestic animal vets in Pattaya. I am ideally looking for an English speaking vet, with a proper hygenic area for examinations and surgery, along the lines of European vets. Recommendations would be very welcome. Thank you.

As a Newbie resident near Mabprachan, I would be very grateful for any advice on good domestic animal vets in Pattaya. I am ideally looking for an English speaking vet, with a proper hygenic area for examinations and surgery, along the lines of European vets. Recommendations would be very welcome. Thank you.

BambinA - who is a Thaivisa member - is a vet (don't be put off by her photo).

I would suggest you send her a PM, perhaps she can help.

The best Vet I've found is in Naklua ( can't remember the name ) it's on the main road coming from the roundabout way past all the beer bars etc. However living in jomtien it's not very practical as I transport my animals by bike. Most of the time I use the Pattaya Animal Hospital opposite the Naval School and mosque on Pattaya Tai ( the road friendship supermarket is on ) about 100m past the soi korpai turnoff. The vets are a husband and wife team, the husband speaks near perfect english but isn't there all the time.

• Like 1

There are 2 vets listed off Pattaya-Naklua Road they are:-

Pattaya Veterinary Clinic

157/15 M 5

Pattaya-Naklua Road

Pattaya.

Tel 0 38 423410 or 0 38 429537.

Veterinary Clinic

103/7 M 5

Pattaya-Naklua Road

Pattaya.

tel 0 38 225067.

There is one listed in Naklua.

Naklua Vererinary Clinic

151/2 M5

Soi Taland Amon

Naklua

Tel 0 38 225640-1

Pattaya Vetenary clinic in South Pattaya is good....and Dr. Sukit, in Naklua( next to the pier/seafood restaurant....50 meters after traffic lights) is good for big problems...They both speak english. As for European standards, there are none.

I live over on Mabrachan and the best vet I have found is located at the new market on Soi Nern Plub Wan.

The lady is very helpful and speaks v good Enlish.

Can't remember her name but her # is 038406384

The best Vet I've found is in Naklua ( can't remember the name ) it's on the main road coming from the roundabout way past all the beer bars etc. However living in jomtien it's not very practical as I transport my animals by bike. Most of the time I use the Pattaya Animal Hospital opposite the Naval School and mosque on Pattaya Tai ( the road friendship supermarket is on ) about 100m past the soi korpai turnoff. The vets are a husband and wife team, the husband speaks near perfect english but isn't there all the time.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated. I will drop in to see them. Thanks again.

Pattaya Vetenary clinic in South Pattaya is good....and Dr. Sukit, in Naklua( next to the pier/seafood restaurant....50 meters after traffic lights) is good for big problems...They both speak english. As for European standards, there are none.

Hullo and very many thanks for taking the trouble to reply. Will definitely try Dr Sukit. Called in to a couple and came out quick, not clean never mind sterile. We tried to find one advertised in the Yellow Pages as 'European Vet' but never found it. Cant understand why there are none here.

Thanks again for your time, very much appreciated.

I live over on Mabrachan and the best vet I have found is located at the new market on Soi Nern Plub Wan.

The lady is very helpful and speaks v good Enlish.

Can't remember her name but her # is 038406384

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated. I will drop in to see the lady after calling. Thanks again.

There are 2 vets listed off Pattaya-Naklua Road they are:-

Pattaya Veterinary Clinic

157/15 M 5

Pattaya-Naklua Road

Pattaya.

Tel 0 38 423410 or 0 38 429537.

Veterinary Clinic

103/7 M 5

Pattaya-Naklua Road

Pattaya.

tel 0 38 225067.

There is one listed in Naklua.

Naklua Vererinary Clinic

151/2 M5

Soi Taland Amon

Naklua

Tel 0 38 225640-1

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated. I will drop in to see them. Thanks again.

Any news about a pet shop in Pattaya? Anybody...

Theres about 6 all scattered along 3rd rd. One is called Dog Enjoy and its near soi sophon cable (200m before soi sophon cable on the right going towards pattaya klang).

Another one is opposite Buffalo Bar (i've seen loads of dogs in there actually :o ).

:D

Any news about a pet shop in Pattaya? Anybody...

Theres about 6 all scattered along 3rd rd. One is called Dog Enjoy and its near soi sophon cable (200m before soi sophon cable on the right going towards pattaya klang).

Another one is opposite Buffalo Bar (i've seen loads of dogs in there actually :o ).

:D

Thanks Dave, i really appreciate it, i'll check it out as soon as the rain stops.