The Funny Pics Thread

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

preview_97106320.jpg

I am having a little trouble with posting images here. See if this works. Yippee. :o

So come on folks. While I get my head around the different BBcode here at Thaivisa why dont you guys post some of those funny pics that you come acroos when surfing the net?

Edited by Captain Sensible

Thanks Tizme. It would be easier for me to host the pics directly from my own site though. Surely it is no different to hosting pics at any image hosting site.

Erm.....that was a question actually. :D

Anyway it seems to have worked with the zebra pic but it is awfully small. :D

I got plenty of funny pics that I would be happy to post and I am sure other Thaivisa members would like to post same.

It is a good thing I like typing. :o

Thanks Tizme. It would be easier for me to host the pics directly from my own site though. Surely it is no different to hosting pics at any image hosting site.

Erm.....that was a question actually. :D

Anyway it seems to have worked with the zebra pic but it is awfully small. :D

I got plenty of funny pics that I would be happy to post and I am sure other Thaivisa members would like to post same.

It is a good thing I like typing. :o

14.jpeg

Your zebra pic in all its glory :D

The last version you posted, linked to the thumbnail in your gallery instead of the main pic. How are you getting the link? You should display the full-screen version in your gallery, then right-click on the pic itself, then select Copy Image Location. Then come back here, click the IMG button while posting, and in the pop-up, do Paste (ctrl-V, or Edit>Paste). You don't need to type the entire link.

Copying the link in the addressbar at the top of your browser, will NOT work. That's a link to the full page, including the black frame and file ratings and thumbnails etc.

Welcome to the forum. :D