Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the right hand bottom corner of the reply box, click on "Show Reply Options"

This is what you will see

post-36037-0-66694800-1349944861_thumb.p

Left bottom corner you see Attach Files

Click "choose file" and select

Click "Attach this file.

When file is attached then click "Add to Post" at the bottom right of the reply window.

Hope this helps

Edited by kevjohn

• 3 months later...

I am unable to post an image, presumably because I am a new user. Is the limitation based on time or based on number of posts?

Believe the restriction is 5 posts as it helps stop the spammers.

Understood. That seems perfectly reasonable. I just need to find posts where I can say something that isn't totally inane.

I've managed to open an account with Picasa via Google + and have all my photos copied into Picasa.

I've uploaded a few photos by hitting the "Share on Google+" green button. Then when I go to view online I get an error 403 message.

Am I assuming correct, if I manage to view my photo online, then I can use that URL to post in the reply window? Still not sure how this Picasa works....any help greatly appreciated.

Reason being, just trying to post "full size" photos on the forum to save members having to click on the smaller image to get a full appreciation of the photo.

Cheers.

I assume you have already familiarized yourself with the guidelines to posting images at the top of this page. Once you have an image on Picasa you need to right click the full size image and copy the URL or link. Then you need to open the following window in the reply to this topic box and copy the URL to this popup page.

post-44431-0-68792000-1360572649_thumb.j

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 1