Thaivisa.com's Hamburgers BC

Prajak

Hey guys , congratulations to all who keep the olympic spirit high in this well organized event

This time i missed it but , i ' ll be back , next time .

Already one year ago now and it seems like yesterday , nice experience (and trophee :o )

Keep on biking

What about Monday 28 November? Meeting where? Many of us have trucks so we don't have to start in Chiang Rai.

Limbo.

Hi Dr Limbo,

That will give everyone enough time to get fit !

You did not mention the year and the first Monday 28 November will be in 2011!

I might join you then!

Svenivan

What about Monday 28 November? Meeting where? Many of us have trucks so we don't have to start in Chiang Rai.

Limbo.

Hi Dr Limbo,

That will give everyone enough time to get fit !

You did not mention the year and the first Monday 28 November will be in 2011!

I might join you then!

Svenivan

Don't try to get away with it!

Already one year ago I had the feeling that I soon would see Jim and you on a mountainbike.

That feeling became even stronger when I talked to you yesterday (you know where 'FatFree' is, don't you?).

About Saturdays rally:

Did we see only 3 or 4 foreigners at the start of this noble rally before, this year about 20/25 representatives of the big noses tribe had found their way up to the North.

The 'Scuba Cats' Mike and Glenn from Phuket joined the Bandu Hamburger Team (former Thaivisa Team).

Swiss Roger (62) was, in absence of Flupke :D, farang number 1. He did the 18 kms climb in 46 minutes :D and got the second price.

Belgian Jozef (the real 'Hamburger Number One' from Bandu) needed 59 minutes.

It looked all the way like a neck-to-neck race between him and 'Scuba Cat Mike' from Phuket.

He overtrumped him however with one minute.

Especially American Bob should be mentioned. He was only for a short time in training but he managed to get himself up this killer mountain in one and a half hour.

Don't forget, this rally is compairable to the European classic 'the climb of the Cauberg' in Limburg (Southern Netherlands). Freewheeling for one second means that you come to a standstill.

The absense of the Dutch section of the team (the usual reason) had a positive influence on the average speed of the team as a whole.

But next year we will be there :o !

Limbo :D