Hepatitis B/antibody Check

h90

I got yesterday the second hepatitis B vaccine injection.

Actually I got the first of Japan B Encephalitis and Hepatitis B in Austria and took the vaccine cooled to Thailand. Here the doctor refused to make the injection because the vaccine is from outside Thailand, So I had to inject it myself.

I had already Hepatitis B vaccine injections before but I did not build antibodies. So I need to check my blood again.

Who is making this in Thailand (I would prefer that I doctor is taking my blood and not that I have to do it myself, making the injection myself was hard enough? How long to wait? I had the first vaccine 1 month ago and yesterday the second injection. After which periode the antibodies should be developed?

wait another some weeks and go to the nearest hospital. the antibody count is quite cheap. i let it make every year (hep a and hep B) together with a complete checkup. that costs between 2500 (Khonkaen Ram, Khon Kaen) and 10,000 (Bumrungrad, Bangkok) Bt at private hospitals, In a government hospital it should be much cheaper.

Edited by Brew

fine thanks, I'll do so!

I asked the BNH hospital per email (link on the webpage) and guess what I got the email back because the mailserver does not know the user with name "info".

wait another some weeks and go to the nearest hospital. the antibody count is quite cheap. i let it make every year (hep a and hep :o together with a complete checkup. that costs between 2500 (Khonkaen Ram, Khon Kaen) and 10,000 (Bumrungrad, Bangkok) Bt at private hospitals, In a government hospital it should be much cheaper.