$$ For Shots In The Us

gregorsamsa910

Hi,

Quick question -- If you can remember, how much did all the legal and recommended innoculations cost for you? According to a friend, free clinics will do your shots for about $200 total. But I've also heard from other sources that the shots can cost over $400. <deleted>? That doesn't seem right to me.

Then again, don't want to risk malaria and avian flu. I live in Vermont, if that helps your answers at all, thanks.

Then again, don't want to risk malaria and avian flu. I live in Vermont, if that helps your answers at all, thanks.

If you don't want to risk Avian flu and malaria, stay in Vermont. There are no vaccinations for either one.

As to the cost of the shots, it depends on what you get. It ran my husband and me about $80 per shot. It was not covered by our insurance. We got Hep A and B, and Typhoid, and chose to not get the Japanese Encephalitis. NO vaccinations are required to visit Thailand from the US. You choose to get what you think is wise, based on where you will be and what you will be doing..