Best City To Leave In Isaan?

BKKDUDE

0,s

Nignoy,

Please forgive me. I'm sorry I implied you were an Australian. I understand your ire. I can think of no greater insult.

Serious point. British forces in Isaan 62-66 is something I need to read up on. But why would you need British government  permission to hold a reunion?

you will find very little information it only became public knowledge in the early 90,s, deaths in thailand were denied and the soldiers concerned were hidden away in small cemetaries in Singapore.But Since 92 they have all been been relocated to Kranji War Cemetary in Singapore!! we dont even get a mention in Britains Small Wars :o Nignoy

NigNoy,

Absolutely fascinating.

I have tried searching the internet using various keywords without success. I shall continue trying.

Would you please, please post more info. As much or as little as you like but please respond. OR tell me I may find info.

I am British. Any fallen British forces deserve our recognition and respect. Denial of the circumstances for such a long time, I assume for political reasons, is a grave insult to their memories. I feel ashamed of my country which is a very rare feeling.

ok further then your time limit but udon thani was and still is the best town i think got the lot

in 5 years well who knows i find the more falang that move there the worse it becomes

maybe iam being selfish my tells me i am so it must be true

good luck in your search obe 1

ok further then your time limit but udon thani was and still is the best town i think got the lot

in 5 years well who knows i find the more falang that move there the worse it becomes

maybe iam being selfish my tells me i am so it must be true

good luck in your search obe 1

SHHH!!!!! don't tell them the truth about Udon :o