Ferrel Cats

Someone once told me that the best way to get rid of unwanted cats in your area is to splash around a bit of urine from a larger cat. :D

The scent is supposed to scare the others away... :D

Sri Ratcha Tiger Zoo is just up the road from me... now how can I get those big cats to piss in a bucket for me??? :o

Someone once told me that the best way to get rid of unwanted cats in your area is to splash around a bit of urine from a larger cat.  :D

The scent is supposed to scare the others away...  :D

Sri Ratcha Tiger Zoo is just up the road from me... now how can I get those big cats to piss in a bucket for me???  :o

I think you just put the bucket under the tail and then rub them briskly behind the ears.......why not give it a try?!! Can I bring my camera and watch?

You don't need to get those big cats to piss in your bucket by deception jai dee - the last time I was there the bloody things pissed all over the tourists to 'mark' thier area!

:o

Not wrong... once I saw an unfortunate Korean woman posing in front of a cage, patiently waiting to have her photo taken, when one of those big tigers decided to take a leak on her... :D

She was not amused... :D

• 3 weeks later...