Looking For Roommate Bkk

Hi there,

I´m moving to Bkk beginning of October and was wondering if it would be possible to find a roommate? I´ve been studying (MUIC) and working in Bkk/Thailand before over the last couple of years so I do know my way around/Bkk life etc. (or at least Im not completely "new" to the city).

I´ll be doing an internship for 6 months and then looking for a job in the nonprofit sector so I´m planning to stay in Bkk rather long-term.

I´ve seen some of my friends living in Bkk share an apartment before but I havent been able to find any website where this is done officially - I reckon there is none?

Location-wise Im not too picky, just somewhere not too far from MRT/BTS would be great. I´m female, 26, from Austria but I dont mind gender/age, as long as we connect: :)

Waiting for some responses, cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

hi! i am 28 y male .I am planning to move to bankok in october too.I was looking for someone to share an apartment for a nice company and it would help me to get me fit in my budget !I love to train in a gym...just need good gym nearby thats it.It would be fun living together if it suites u.....regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am currently renting a 2 bed property in Sukhumvit and looking to rent out the single room. I am a music teacher in an International School and work from 6am to 3pm and I go to the gym most days. I don't play any musical instruments at home (0: Have lived in Bangkok for 2 years and know my way around the place. The place is in a great part of the city, about 8 mins walk to Sukhumvit MRT and Asoke BTS. Pool on the roof (not one to do laps in) but suits sunbathing and chilling out. The room would ideally suit a considerate and easy-going person. B12,000 including bills. Satellite TV, WIFI and AC in the each room. Have not moved in myself yet. Will be getting there next week, on holiday in Bali at the moment. I'm pretty chilled out, clean and tidy and very respectful of other peoples privacy.

Please get in touch if you are interested.

Cheers,

Nath

• 2 weeks later...

I would consider apartment sharing in BKK. I lived 10 months in BKK starting from September 2010, atm im home for two months in Sweden but heading back to BKK on September 6th for another 9 or 10 month stay.

Going to study Turism, not at an University in BKK, its a Swedish course based on distance learning/internet wich enables me to be wherever i wish. Personally im 34 years old, i worked 13-14 years as System Admin/IT Support guy. My Interests are food, drinks, movies, gym, computer games and more.

Im easygoing, got aprox 2.5 years total experiance from living/traveling in Thailand.

Previously i lived in Ratchada area in a Studio apartment, i would consider living at the same place again, but i want to change place because i dont want my ex girlfriend to know where i am located.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm female 30 yrs, living in Bangkok and looking for a roomate Im an export manager with my job i have to travel alot almost every month sometime not even in Thailand for 3 weeks I'm very easy going ,laid back ,love to do all kind of sports especialy water sport ,I looking for someone who is respectful ,tidy and easy going i do not mind gender/age .did I mention that I am local? well I expected to get native english speaker as my roomate if that possible then we can help each other with the language if we are connected !! if you are interested please let me know !!

P.S.I'll be going to China on September 20-25th I might not respond back at that time when i come back I'll get back to you ASAP !!

Edited by ViviWirakanBuengphub

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm female 30 yrs, living in Bangkok and looking for a roomate Im an export manager with my job i have to travel alot almost every month sometime not even in Thailand for 3 weeks I'm very easy going ,laid back ,love to do all kind of sports especialy water sport ,I looking for someone who is respectful ,tidy and easy going i do not mind gender/age .did I mention that I am local? well I expected to get native english speaker as my roomate if that possible then we can help each other with the language if we are connected !! if you are interested please let me know !!

P.S.I'll be going to China on September 20-25th I might not respond back at that time when i come back I'll get back to you ASAP !!

HEY!I am a 29y old male...i speak good english.I would like to accept ur offer.....just drop me a message as soon u come back from china n we could work things out!regards.

• 1 month later...

go check out craigslist bangkok plenty on there

im thai girl,study., 20 years,r u still looking for roommate?

may we share room?

do you have room?

if you dont have ,i know one place that near by bts and cheap

there is full furniture,internet

but if u already had room can i share it with U?

cuz now im also looking for roommate

im repect the private time of roommate,clean and easy going

if u r interested plz contact me <<USE PM>>

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules. Use PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...