Import/Export Products Sourcing Agent In Bangkok

Hi all,

We are an import/export company sourcing products from several countries in Asia for mainly the European market...I am now in Bangkok looking for a good sourcing agent in Thailand for all kinds of products..someone who has the right connections and knowledge of the market here..... quality manufacturers.of Thai products and so on and so forth..

Also looking for contact with factories and suppliers of Thai handicrafts, household goods, clothes, textiles, rice, organic foodstuffs, juices, electronics etc .....in fact any quality products that we can promote to our clients.in Europe.

If anyone is interested to collaborate with us or has something to offer please PM me and lets talk more.

Have a great day.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi every one,

I am am currently searching for someone to help me when i travel to Bangkok in a month or so.

I have started up a small clothing business and i am in the process of sourcing my clothing. Rather then risk it and do it all online and am wanting to come to Bangkok and go to the markets and build some relationships with the wholesalers of the clothing of love.

Is there anyone out there that can help me with this process in Bangkok as the language barrier and finding the good wholesalers would be hard.

I have been searching the internet and cant seem to find anyone in this field to help me.

Please email me if you can help.

Thanks

<personal contact information removed>

• 2 months later...

Hi every one,

I am am currently searching for someone to help me when i travel to Bangkok in a month or so.

I have started up a small clothing business and i am in the process of sourcing my clothing. Rather then risk it and do it all online and am wanting to come to Bangkok and go to the markets and build some relationships with the wholesalers of the clothing of love.

Is there anyone out there that can help me with this process in Bangkok as the language barrier and finding the good wholesalers would be hard.

I have been searching the internet and cant seem to find anyone in this field to help me.

I am aslo looking for something similar to this.

I run a suit retail company, and we are trying to move our manufacture to Thailand. I am after two things:

1. A good tailor who can make up approx 20 made to measure suits per week.

2. An agent who can a) deal with the orders B) supervise the tailor c) act as quality control d) take care of our shipping back to the UK.

I am more than willing to come over to get this sorted, and also to part with a fee for an introduction / solution.

Sammy - did you have any joy here?

Thanks

Leo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Greetings,

For those looking for products, could everyone chime in on what categories of products you are looking to purchase and also the typical search terms/phrases you use to search.

Also, whenever you do find a supplier, does the language barrier pose the biggest problems?

FYI, currently I have a website that has over 1200 local Thai sellers subscribed in home decor and fashion. They are not ready for export as that is not our focus, but I am considering extending our business to service overseas purchasers like everyone here.

Would you be interested in this service and if so, please tell me your pain points. ie. discovery, communications, logistics.

Also have you tried Thaicraft.org? Or does it not fit your product needs?

Thank you,

Echo

• 1 month later...

Hi Roxxanne, I have a lot of experience in the field and have exported to many countries over the past years. I can supply you with large and smaller bulk mixes of men, women, children and baby clothing and at very competitive prices, supplied FOB Bangkok or CIF Delhi.
Kindly email me your requirements and we can then see how to go forward for a mutually beneficial business.. Please email me ****Email removed as per forum rules, use PM function to contact****

Kind regards,
Lawrence

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone know of places the cast aluminum , steel, bronze / brass pewter etc

lost wax casting , sand casting , spin molding etc

mostly small items 50-300 grams

Around Bangkok would be nice , but not a deal breaker if its somewhere else

Thanks for your help

PS.....also need someone India

Anyone know of places the cast aluminum , steel, bronze / brass pewter etc

lost wax casting , sand casting , spin molding etc

mostly small items 50-300 grams

Around Bangkok would be nice , but not a deal breaker if its somewhere else

Thanks for your help

PS.....also need someone India

Check out the Jira Home foundry. Lost wax and sand casting.

• 2 weeks later...

DELETED

i am working for 22 years with most of brass, bronze facrories and foundries here in thailand , exactly since 1993, and also on behalf of many Europeans, Americans and Japanese artists and designers too,

antiques reproduction for the whole sellers and flea market dealers,

also serie and mass productions for the gift shops and department stores,

many customsized project and models as well for the artist and public area projects

inreriors models, gardenware such as urns, vases, life size and wildlife,, lamps and small figurines too,

• 5 months later...

Hi

I am looking for a sourcing agent from Thailand for home products.

I am from India and am in Bkk for a couple of days ..please immediately respond to the mail if you could be of help

Thanks

Anshumita Goel

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, GSS are recent starup company from Portulal and we have exclusive for Europe and Asia by Borges wines, including port wine. As well we represent a big farm who produce tradicional gourmet products from Portugal.

At this moment we got already the UK market, but we try to reach de south est Market like Thailand, the is anyone there with some contacts to share, I will aprecciate that.

Best regards

Paulo Abreu

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,,

Good day to you,

i am dealing in the import and export to India Please let me know your requirement and detail. 

you can send me your requirement detail to me on <email removed>

Please feel free to ask if you need any assistance.

Regards

Anup

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am an importer from India. I am here in Bangkok for finding some copper milberry scrap exporters from Thailand.we are importing fish and black pepper .and I am came here to do a sample consignment soon. If any one related in this field .kindly contact me on.

*Contact information edited out*

Please use the PM function

• 9 months later...
On 4/24/2016 at 9:36 AM, Anshu said:
Hi
I am looking for a sourcing agent from Thailand for home products.
I am from India and am in Bkk for a couple of days ..please immediately respond to the mail if you could be of help
Thanks
Anshumita Goel

Maybe I could participate in this business

• 8 months later...
On 8/16/2011 at 5:59 PM, MichaelPanna said:

Hi.

I`m a Norwegian living in Thailand for about 3years and I have been sourcing for many things already. I also got a agency deal for some nice products also.

If there`s some business opportunities I`m here for you.

On 1/24/2015 at 6:05 AM, hlfourie said:

Hi Roxxanne, I have a lot of experience in the field and have exported to many countries over the past years. I can supply you with large and smaller bulk mixes of men, women, children and baby clothing and at very competitive prices, supplied FOB Bangkok or CIF Delhi.
Kindly email me your requirements and we can then see how to go forward for a mutually beneficial business.. Please email me ****Email removed as per forum rules, use PM function to contact****

Kind regards,
Lawrence

I need some information. Please pm me

Archived