BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Finlaco

World Class Hamburger Review

No beetroot either...

Yes when are they going to introduce the McOz here.

Well seeing as Maccas doesn't do a quarter pounder here, chances are slim slim to none...

I'd like them to do breakfast first... I've sat in Mcdonalds at Central and heard the pre-recorded propaganda telling me how wonderful their breakfast is and I should try one today.... only they don't make it in CR!!!

Seen it before and we eill hear it zgain..Jubby h r do right! fuc_ked up.Kandahar!

Whats your native language David ? .

Want to try putting this through Google Translate but need a hint of the language. Vee hav Vays of Making you Talk :lol:

I like to know that one too. That last one was VERY cryptic.:D

Sorry One Eye but that Buggler looks like something out of a "Soggy Bottom Boys" nightmare.

Juicy does not mean soggy. And what is that greenery on that thang ? Clippings from mowing the yard and trimming the weeds.

It is probably good, other than the very apparent Soggy Bottom bun.

I would never say it on a Public forum, but that Burger actually looks like a Fur Burger to me :D

No beetroot either...

Yes when are they going to introduce the McOz here.

Well seeing as Maccas doesn't do a quarter pounder here, chances are slim slim to none...

I'd like them to do breakfast first... I've sat in Mcdonalds at Central and heard the pre-recorded propaganda telling me how wonderful their breakfast is and I should try one today.... only they don't make it in CR!!!

Strange that, I have a little ritual when I'm waiting for the morning flight to CR at Swampy, I always have a breakfast at Burger King, consisting of a pork patty, an omelette and a few little crispy potato thingies.

I was stuck in Chiang Mai for breakfast last week and went into BK there and they never had anything resembling it.

I'd complain to the junk-food standards bureau if there was such a thing.

Sorry One Eye but that Buggler looks like something out of a "Soggy Bottom Boys" nightmare.

Juicy does not mean soggy. And what is that greenery on that thang ? Clippings from mowing the yard and trimming the weeds.

I would never say it on a Public forum, but that Burger actually looks like a Fur Burger to me :D

You must have been to some ROUGH places :D

Not sure that one looks good enough to eat....a bit sloppy.

I would never say it on a public forum but I can see Fur burgers in all those 'shape pictures' that the Shrinks use. I always passed with flying coulours, afterall, thats what your supposed to see , Innit :D

A Fur Burger can be eaten with or without Soggy Buns. :cheesy:

A Hambuggler should be eaten before the Buns get Soggy and it being abused like in the picture.

Think a Taco is a Fur Burger without the fur.

Can eat a taco either the fillings first, or dive in and eat the Whole Thang.

If it wasn't meant to be eaten, God wouldn't have shaped it like a Taco. :clap2:

Strange that, I have a little ritual when I'm waiting for the morning flight to CR at Swampy, I always have a breakfast at Burger King, consisting of a pork patty, an omelette and a few little crispy potato thingies.

I was stuck in Chiang Mai for breakfast last week and went into BK there and they never had anything resembling it.

I'd complain to the junk-food standards bureau if there was such a thing.

I do the same in BKK and at Sydney airports waiting for early morning flights :)

I did notice that McDonalds in CM has breakfast when I was there a couple of months ago...

Surely they can ship the stock the few hours extra up the highway....????

Aren't Maccas privately owned under a franchise agreement?

Maybe the management doesn't consider they would get the morning trade in a place like Central.

Maybe the management doesn't consider they would get the morning trade in a place like Central.

Central deals for the elite who do not rise till 11 am. No time for breakfast.

You've led a sheltered life if you weren't aware some people eat breakfast at 11am... or even later!!! :o

:lol:

You've led a sheltered life if you weren't aware some people eat breakfast at 11am... or even later!!! :o

:lol:

Maccas rules end breakfast at 10.30

Thats why I never ate it in OZ

hmmm I'm pretty sure I was eating at Maccas in Central before 10am.

Because, if I remember right, I got there too early and the store (and whole mall) wasn't open til 10am. But Mcdonalds was open so I went in and at a Big Mac for breakfast as there was no breakfast menu...

I think I was in Mcdonalds about 9 or 9:30 as I had time to eat my breakfast and then move my bike to the undercover parking (which wasn't open when I first got there) and still had to wait for the mall doors to open at 10.

Anyway, I doubt any of this analysis is going to change the fact that we can't get a mcdonalds breakfast in CR :)

La Cuisine, International Food is set to open 1st February at 3 of the 4 locations of WCH Hamburgers following the split between Barry and his investor (Frank). WCH continues at the old air force golf course and LC at Funny House, Night Bazaar and PTT station halfway to Chiang Mai. I have tasted half a dozen or so of their proposed dishes (pizza's, pasta's, steaks, burgers, chicken etc) and it was good. Prices are expected to be cheaper than all competitors as they are aiming for volume, rather than premium. Also likely to be a discount scheme for local Farang's & Thai's to keep it busy in low season.On the other hand, Barry said he was going to stop his SAM (Small Appetite Menu) which means prices going up at WCH.