Looking For Kid's Playground Stuff & A Swing

NaiGreg

Looking for kids' playground stuff ... slide, ladder, tunnel, etc. for a 2-3 y.o. :o

I've never seen a Chiangmai store selling them, but I have seen a few (very few) homes with this equipment in the yard.

I'm also looking for a ชิงช้า yard swing-for-two, (hardwood), perhaps with a rain roof as one would see in a mini-sala. Didn't find one after a quick look around baan-tawai.

Tips appreciated,

Naigreg

Looking for kids' playground stuff ... slide, ladder, tunnel, etc. for a 2-3 y.o. :o

I've never seen a Chiangmai store selling them, but I have seen a few (very few) homes with this equipment in the yard.

I'm also looking for a ชิงช้า yard swing-for-two, (hardwood), perhaps with a rain roof as one would see in a mini-sala.  Didn't find one after a quick look around baan-tawai.

Tips appreciated,

Naigreg

There are sellers of the playground euipment on the Super hiway, northside, between the Mae Jo turnoff and the Chiang Rai turnoff, and between the Chiang rai turnoff and the Carrefour. Prices around 4,000 bht...

As for the wood swings, check the Kamtiang market (behind Tesco) at the New Year, when they have a huge showing of teak wood furniture for sale, made by the prisons mostly, I think. I bought one there (uncovered) a couple of years go for 4500 bht.

Edited by Ajarn