Lavender Massage Soi 22

fireman

The greatest concentration of massage shops in Bangkok is between Soi 4 and Soi 30 on both sides of Sukumvit Rd.

Most massage shops offer at least 3 kinds of service. Thai massage, foot massage and oil massage. Generally the Thai massage is around B200-B300 an hour. Foot massage a bit cheaper at around B200-B250 an hr, and oil massage between B250 to B400 an hour. Some places charge more and possibly some less.

Lavender Massage is a pleasant,clean place with capable attractive ladies and excellent prices. If you wish for a happy ending massage you must indicate this to the masseuse or she may already have concluded that you (or at least little you) wish some extra attention. Everybody knows that for an oil massage you undress (nekkid) and lie back and think of England :o or wherever. If anything comes up, she will deal with it. she will also expect some kind of financial reward. (why I don't know) :D

Sort the price for the old happy ending before stipping off aswell, or they'll end up demanding 600 baht or something to finish the job off once ya got a rock on :o which sometimes is difficult to refuse.

One place I would avoid though is teen massage on soi 33, rolled into the place pissed up a month or so ago. Said I wanted a GOOD massage about 5 times over, she brought the girls out and I picked one who apparently could give a GOOD massage.

I went upstairs go stripped off and laid down, after 7 minutes of the most gentle oil massage ever (it was less intensive than being tickled with a buffalo hair, and all she did was my shoulders) she sez roll over. So I roll over and this girl is there completely naked. I asked what had happened with the massage but all she was intrested in was an extra 1'000 baht on top of the initial 500 baht (for massage) for giving me a 5 knucle shuffle.

So I got up and got dressed after 10 minutes of "massage", on my way out there was another guy in reception so I told him not to waste his money, half way outa the door the girl behind the reception desk threw the bookings book @ me, which shot out over my head into a big puddle in the street :D In all the biggest rip off I have ever come across in BKK.