Expat Looking For Long Term Condo Rental (30,000 To 70,000)

I'm looking for a 6+ month luxury 2+ bedroom condo.

I would like bright rooms with white walls and white or off white furniture. Some of the other items I require are a Jacuzzi tub, large beds, high speed Internet access, Balcony, Washer, Flat screen in Master bedroom and living room. This condo should be near easy transportation like baht buses or taxi service. I can provide references from the last 4 years while have lived in Singapore and I am looking to move in around the 1st of September. My budget is 30,000 to 70,000 a month excluding utilities.

Thanks,

Kurt

//e-mail removed - PM OP//

Edited by Tywais
e-mail removed as per forum rules

Ask Thaifan2. He will sell you one for that amount

Hardly ,but i can sell him a new build one bedroom in Jomtien for B1,290,000 :jap:

sqm2 ?

location?

36 sqm ,in Park Lane ,Soi Wat Boon ,Jomtien .( foreign ownership ) .PM me if interested . :jap:

Ask Thaifan2. He will sell you one for that amount

Hardly ,but i can sell him a new build one bedroom in Jomtien for B1,290,000 :jap:

sqm2 ?

location?

36 sqm ,in Park Lane ,Soi Wat Boon ,Jomtien .( foreign ownership ) .PM me if interested . :jap:

Thanks.. but that would be quite small for me.. looking for something larger than 100 sqm. Also I am only interested in long term rental.

Cheers,

Kurt

Maybe have something suitable.Had hoped to sell my 230 sq. m. on Jomtien Beach,but could consider rental if an appropriate tenant was interested.

My condo fits pretty well all of your requirements with spectacular views.

Am visiting Jomtien tomorrow and staying until August 3rd,then returning to Chiang Mai.

i like that ; paying $2,300 a month and wanting to use songtaews :D

Makes a lot of sense to me.

You cant beat a bahtbus for getting in/out of central Pattaya easily, safely and cheaply, with no parking problems, 24/7.

Even with a car and a motorbike, I would not want to be more than a couple of minutes walk from the main Naklua/Jomtien bahtbus route. And indeed I have (very reluctantly) rejected several very nice condos for the simple reason that they were too far from the main road.

i like that ; paying $2,300 a month and wanting to use songtaews :D

Makes a lot of sense to me.

You cant beat a bahtbus for getting in/out of central Pattaya easily, safely and cheaply, with no parking problems, 24/7.

Even with a car and a motorbike, I would not want to be more than a couple of minutes walk from the main Naklua/Jomtien bahtbus route. And indeed I have (very reluctantly) rejected several very nice condos for the simple reason that they were too far from the main road.

You nailed it.. i've been traveling to Pattaya for the last 5 years and finally I am making the move from Singapore since my job will allow me. I don't want to be dealing with anything that involves me driving.

Cheers,

Kurt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

post-139735-0-43624400-1315310143_thumb.Hi...We would like to propose our brand new, Relaxing, Spacious and Cozy Bedroom with en-suite bathroom plus rain shower. Features with comfortable King-Size Bed covered with high quality linen sheet and large closet. Indulge you with latest model of LCD TV and Home Theater. The decoration style is comtemporary mainly in white and bright colour.

- Project Name: Quad Silom

- A brand new low-rise condo (8 stories) on Silom Rd.

- Cozy & spacious one bedroom (60 sqm.) located on the 2nd Flr.

- Superb location (1 minute walk to BTS Chongnonsri Station)

- Fully furnished (2 TV sets, Home Theater, Satellite, Microwave, Air-Conditioners, Dinning sets, Washing & Drying machine and etc.)

- Available Now @ 50,000 Baht/month

- Interested! Please call (K. Pennapa – 081-8436710)