True Move H

janverbeem

Just took a look at the True moveH website and was pleased that they had an English language tab.A tab that's it because clicking on it doesn't change anything,everything stays in Thai language.Alright that is no problem since we have google translate.

At least that was what I assumed,but the page won't translate in any translator neither google or bing.

Since it of course is a waste of time to complain about these kind of issues in this foreigner friendly country,is there maybe someone who can point me to an English version of the coverage map of True moveH as that was what I actually was looking for.

649 baht for a 3 GB data package with unlimited Wifi.

This promotion is for subscribers of mobile telephone subscribers in real, Ltd. ("makes real") during the period. Individual in the period from July 18, 2554 to August 31, 2554, or until it is changed.

Rate monthly minimum fee 649 bt per month as detailed below.

2.1 The right to use the service. 3G + / EDGE / GPRS is 3 gigabytes (GB) per month (billing cycle) in case users use 3G + / EDGE / GPRS.

Exceeds the amount set forth above. Users will be charged for the service fee. Minimum monthly rate. Kilobyte (KB) each.

0.0005 Baht KB KB is a KB.

Move to the Realty reserves the right to amend, suspend or revoke the licenses of 3G + any time soon, as appropriate.

It will notify you via the Real Move sole discretion.

2.2 The right to use the Wi-Fi speed is 8 Mbps. Unlimited.

2.3 If the user wishes to use the service calls, Short Messaging Service (SMS), and multimedia messaging services (MMS) will be charged for additional services.

Of the minimum monthly fee as follows.

2.3.1 Rates for calls to all networks for 24 hours, 1.25 bt per minute based on per minute. Fraction of a minute is a minute.

2.3.2 The short messaging service (SMS) between mobile phone use and registered in the country. We think of the fee.

Minimum monthly At a rate of 1.25 baht per message (if any) and

2.3.3 The use of multimedia messaging services (MMS) and mobile phones are used and registered in the country for a fee.

The minimum monthly fee. At a rate of 3 baht (if any).

Rate Article 2 covers only the cost of all calls to a landline or mobile number registered in the country to service 3G + / EDGE / GPRS. And value-added services as defined by the type and rate only. Does not include other services such as content downloads, information service, international telephone service, the roaming and other value added services.

Rate Above all, do not include VAT.

For Wi-Fi by TrueMove H users to use mobile phone subscribers of True HD service user is the username followed by the Domain Name @ truemoveH (08xxxxxxxx @ truemoveH) and the system will send password to the user. via SMS to an Internet connection.

Users will receive a Username and Password of the Wi-Fi by TrueMove H within 6 hours of activation.

If users forget the password, Wi-Fi by TrueMove H can request a new password by contacting 9000 1331 or dial * Press 4.

During the service, Wi-Fi by TrueMove H of True Internet Co., Ltd. ("free Internet"), it is necessary to cut the Internet connection (Session time out) every 90 minutes to detect and record the volume. use. After disabling this, if you want to continue. Users are required. Close and reopen the connection again.

In the event that users forget the Wi-Fi by TrueMove H Log out or do not use more than 10 consecutive minutes, the system will automatically Log Out.

Concurrent to connect to Wi-Fi signals will be used by only one person to use the Internet, or Wi-Fi only.

Users will not be able to use the service. Calls to special numbers like 1900, 1113, or send short messages (SMS) are charged in the commercial, SMS, Group, Power and telephone services, international roaming, Short Messaging International (SMS), is used. The BlackBerry service until further notice.

"The purpose of the contract: The customer agrees that The services under this promotion, which aims to communicate to their good faith by the usages of the service due to their common Smilies action only. But to no avail. Or anything else that could take advantage. This is not to be treated like a guest. Whether for themselves or others. It will not be used to modify or take any other action. Technologies or systems, or anything else. To be connected or related to use of such services. And will not do. Or omission of any one style or predictable. Or believe that it will lead to immorality. Or damage. The real injustice is removed. Or any other person not in any way. Both directly and indirectly. Or interference. Or causes any inconvenience. Or harm the network. Or the performance of the network or any part of the network is not normally a problem. Whether by any means even if users do either of the preceding paragraph shall be deemed to be an objective of the contract. Move Real Estate reserves the right to cancel the contract immediately. If reasonable cause to believe or to believe that user behavior in the use or services used to operate in either of the following: 13.1 Service in violation of the agreement or restrictions in The purpose of contract or breach of contract. Bad faith or intended to use the service.

Or take any other action or to anticipate or believe that it will cause damage to real or move it in any way.

13.2 Service with or defraud.

13.3 Use the service illegally.

Real Move reserves the right to suspend, change or termination of service under this promotion without prior notice if a real move of the opinion that there was fraud or forged documents to get promotion. this sale. The mobile phone used in a way that is illegal. Or any act that is illegal. Or failure to perform as specified in the conditions of this promotion.

Move Real Estate reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel without prior notice. If any regulation, order or policy of the relevant state agencies to change the terms of the suspension or termination of service. The above command will increase the burden on the implementation of a real move.

Unless stated explicitly otherwise, real Move reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate this policy as appropriate to notice at least 30 days through the real promotion of the view. appropriate.

This promotion is for a period of six months from date of activation under this promotion.

This promotion is for subscribers of mobile telephone subscribers in real, Ltd. ("makes real") during the period. Individual in the period from July 18, 2554 to August 31, 2554, or until it is changed.

Looks interesting? Can you provide a link? Is this post-paid or pre-paid? Is the 3 GB just for the first three (3) months?

Looks interesting? Can you provide a link? Is this post-paid or pre-paid? Is the 3 GB just for the first three (3) months?

Looks even worse than their previous packages to me. :)

Took it off the SmartPhone page on the TrueMove H website: TrueMove H

Thanks. I can't tell for sure but those new Truemove H packages look to be post-paid? The current post-paid 649 baht Smartphone package limits 3G data at 1 GB, but does offer more minutes, SMS, 2G etc. There are almost too many choices. Even more when you link in a Trueonline account.

So this 3G is provided by Cat 3G or what?

Not really. H for Hutch, the provincial CDMA network bought from Hutch, which will transition Hutch CDMA infrastructure and customers to 3G/WCDMA/UMTS, and resell other Truemove products. Not sure if Truemove retains the existing voice and 3G infrastructure, from a corporate/divisional reporting stand-point?

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/economics/225637/suphachai-meet-true-move-h

Edited by lomatopo

Thanks. I can't tell for sure but those new Truemove H packages look to be post-paid? The current post-paid 649 baht Smartphone package limits 3G data at 1 GB, but does offer more minutes, SMS, 2G etc. There are almost too many choices. Even more when you link in a Trueonline account.

How nice of them to put all the package details in Thai as part of a graphic image, so clicking on the "EN" link provides nothing in English...

So, if I got this right, the new & improved TrueMove H package is:

-- up to 3GB free 3G transfers, after which there is a per-kb charge

-- NO free phone calls or SMS's

-- B649/month

Whereas my current post-paid TrueMove iPhone package is:

-- up to 3GB free 3G transfers, after which it converts to unlimited FREE 256Kbps data transfer

-- 300 FREE call minutes, 300 FREE SMS's, 50 FREE MMS's

-- B599/month

So, for an additional B50/month, I gain the benefit of paying for all my phone calls & SMS's as well as paying for data usage beyond 3GB/month? Such a deal!

[edited: When originally posted, I couldn't find details for free calls/SMS/MMS on my current plan]

post-33251-0-45275600-1311570209_thumb.g

Edited by wpcoe

The iPhone "Free Size" (599 baht) promotion is still available, until 31 July 2011. It may, or may not, be extended. Truemove should honor any existing contracts for their term.

http://www.truemove.com/iphone/en/price.html

True needs to both limit overuse, and garner more revenue, so I guess I'm not surprised they are trying to get more post-paid customers (they spend way more, in fact they alomst always over-spend their plan) and increase ARPU. After losing 448 million baht in Q2, they have plans (publicly revealed at financial briefings) to both increase ARPU and gain market share.

The iPhone packages were, in hindsight, a bit of a debacle. Way under-priced, too open-ended and they basically set the bar too low. And a tiny percent of customers are using an large percentage of the network capacity. But they wanted to jump-start the market, and differentiate with the iPhone on 3G. Arguably a smartphone without 3G is like a car without roads, or bumpy dirt roads in the case of 2G.

The Realmove H promotions are targeted at transitioning/retaining Hutch CDMA customers, and obviously new customers

I stopped in at the True office at Market Village mall here in Hua Hin, and amongst the three gals there researching my question, it appears the answer is: Every TrueMove package is a one-year contract, so at the end of my contract (next April) I will have to choose from whatever is on offer at that time, presumably from TrueMove H.