Dreamlakes Chiang Mai

kuripot

I have been fishing fairly regularly at Dream Lake for a number of years now and can recommend it.

The lake is quite small but deep and is very peaceful and surrounded by mature trees. Small but well fitted cabins are positioned over the water and there are no restrictions on when you can fish. The lake is stocked with a wide range of species and must have the largest Aligator Gars in Thailand with some well over 30kgs. It also has a good head of siamese carp over 20kg. Lure fishing is allowed. That said you cannot call Dream Lake an easy lake so don't expect the fish crawling up your lines like at Bung San Run. I think tackle (rods and baitrunner 4500s) are included in the price.

Food is excellent there and the owner very helpful. They also organise snakehead fishing trips to nearby reservoirs which are worthwhile at certain times of the year.

Good Luck

Thanks. I will be fishing there for a few days late September, so hopefully I will have a decent catch report to post on the forum.I am glad to hear the cabins are fine and food is good. Thanks again.

I have been fishing fairly regularly at Dream Lake for a number of years now and can recommend it.

The lake is quite small but deep and is very peaceful and surrounded by mature trees. Small but well fitted cabins are positioned over the water and there are no restrictions on when you can fish. The lake is stocked with a wide range of species and must have the largest Aligator Gars in Thailand with some well over 30kgs. It also has a good head of siamese carp over 20kg. Lure fishing is allowed. That said you cannot call Dream Lake an easy lake so don't expect the fish crawling up your lines like at Bung San Run. I think tackle (rods and baitrunner 4500s) are included in the price.

Food is excellent there and the owner very helpful. They also organise snakehead fishing trips to nearby reservoirs which are worthwhile at certain times of the year.

Good Luck