Bambina's Job Or Lack Of Work

What do you reckon Miss Bambina's job is that allows her to spend so much time on Thai Visa?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has a ghostwriter, actually the burmese maid is doing the writing while Bambi´s playing golf or helds meetings at the clinic about where the best places for lunch are.While that she always finds time to call her maid to give new orders .

bambi is an enigma

quote::::::::::::

post Today, 2005-10-26 04:40:43

Post #38

Jet-lagged member

Group: Advanced Members

Member No.: 7,366

So is her name on here Bambina?

I always read it as Bambin (A) which doesn't make much sense, though she calls herself Bambi, so why an 'n' on the end followed by a big 'A'?

You'd think I have bigger fish to fry but no, not at this hour.

Actually, forgive me for straying off subject a little but what happenned to Tornado?

--------------------

Life shuffles the cards and we play them.

So is her name on here Bambina?

I always read it as Bambin (A) which doesn't make much sense, though she calls herself Bambi, so why an 'n' on the end followed by a big 'A'?

You'd think I have bigger fish to fry but no, not at this hour.

Actually, forgive me for straying off subject a little but what happenned to Tornado?

The B I G A :o

Er... Didn´t tornado get married or something.... wife keeping him away?

Or was that Jock... Nope.. sorry It WAS Jock... Don´t know about Tornado. Maybe the whirlwind got him. BTW, does our Tornado spin clockwise or a-cw?

Shes currently locked up in my castle dungeon for being a naughty girl who dislikes velvet. As an extra special punishment shes been forced to undergo intensive velvet-acceptence-therapy, which i might add isnt going so well... it took us several hours to calm her down long enough to stop screaming... we are hoping that by this time tomorrow she will be able to co-exist with large quantities of velvet (colour, purple) and we hope to have her re-intergrated back into society by sunday tea-time just in time for cuecumber sandwiches and scones in Pattaya.

LOL... This accidentally popped up in my response to this thread... but perfectly applicable too..... :o