Korat Immigation

sinbin

'Cardholder', once again you show you show your ignorance. We a talking about a 'Residency Letter', not 'Certificate', bless you. I was issued a 'Residencey letter' from Korat immigration , when they were at the St Mary's office, to open a bank account. It looked nothing like your example. And I was never told about there being a certificate. Not only that, the 'residency letter', confirming abode, is supposed to be issued free. Korat charge 500-600 Baht and issue with no official receipt. Why not ? Hmmmm, I think wrong doing going on ?

If you wish to apply your own individual names to official Thai documents, that is up to you. But, please, down be so obvious (or odious) in showing your own ignorance.

Immigration will probably find that this "Application for Residence Certificate" is redundant.

res_cert.doc

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets hear your views !!

My views about Khorat immigration are of course personal, and based on experience, as are my views about you.

Do you really want both?

What's a matter 'Thaddeus' 'teek door' too tough for you ? You just stick to the 'namby pamby' forums.

Is that how you measure people?

The above 2 quotes came from a government website. http://www.thaiembas...immigration.php

As I said 'Mario299' an apology will be accepted if your able to bite your tongue and post one.

Not necessarily doubting the accuracy of the information, but are we sure this is a 'government website'.

It looks like a front for Siam Legal and erroneously refers to "Retirement Visas" rather than extensions.

Cardholder

I won't respond, reply or acknowledge Sinbin in any manner, definitely not worth any time or effort, but Cardholder you have an interesting point. I also find it interesting that Sinbin's "proof" by use of an "government website" would be one that allows advertising by Siam Legal on the website.

Funny that, eh?

The above 2 quotes came from a government website. http://www.thaiembas...immigration.php

As I said 'Mario299' an apology will be accepted if your able to bite your tongue and post one.[/b]

Looks like Mario299 get a pass on the apology?

"Government Website" :lol:

Registrant:

Siam Legal

3790 Paradise Road

Suite 270

Las Vegas, NV 89139

US

Domain name: THAIEMBASSY.COM

Administrative Contact:

Ramm, Dennis [email protected]

3790 Paradise Road

Suite 270

Las Vegas, NV 89139

US

Technical Contact:

Ramm, Dennis [email protected]

3790 Paradise Road

Suite 270

Las Vegas, NV 89139

US

Is sinbin the same one known as KoratKurt in a previous life?

How can that be? The KoratKurt who struts on some local forums has a Chinese wife from a rich family .. he sits on the board. Yet SinBin says ..

.. his daughter speaks English, Lao, and Cambodian (Khmer).

As I said 'Mario299' an apology will be accepted if your able to bite your tongue and post one.[/b]

Looks like Mario299 get a pass on the apology?

I wasn't going to apologize to the nice Mr. Sinbin anyway, but if YOU ever need an apology....no problem

:rolleyes:

How can that be? The KoratKurt who struts on some local forums has a Chinese wife from a rich family .. he sits on the board. Yet SinBin says ..

http://www.thaivisa....aanrural-areas/

That should give any daughter an advantage should the time ever come to sell her mutton in Pattaya.

I wasn't going to apologize to the nice Mr. Sinbin anyway, but if YOU ever need an apology....no problem

:rolleyes:

Maybe in my haste I said that wrong? I don't think you need to apologize to anyone about anything in this thread.

I was merely thanking you for your post, you said nothing wrong.

mario299

A troll comes in allsorts of guises. Sin Bin and KK probably live under the same bridge.