How To Catch The Big Ones

DonaldBattles

I remember there used to be some fairly spectacular fishing spots south of Perth.

Herring are nice eating, we call them "Tommy Ruff" in South Australia.

We are heading off in about 6 weeks for a "Camper Van" trip around Australia. My wife(LT) is a mad fisher person and she will be dropping a line in all the way around and also her Yabbie Net. A few years ago we were up north in WA and found a beautiful lake in the middle of nowhere which was supplied the water from underground streams. LT caught 5 huge Catfish and one was about 6 kg. I dont know how they got there but its the only place we have fished inland and caught big Catties. Will let you know our progress as we circumnavigate this beautiful country.

I remember there used to be some fairly spectacular fishing spots south of Perth.

Herring are nice eating, we call them "Tommy Ruff" in South Australia.

We are heading off in about 6 weeks for a "Camper Van" trip around Australia. My wife(LT) is a mad fisher person and she will be dropping a line in all the way around and also her Yabbie Net. A few years ago we were up north in WA and found a beautiful lake in the middle of nowhere which was supplied the water from underground streams. LT caught 5 huge Catfish and one was about 6 kg. I dont know how they got there but its the only place we have fished inland and caught big Catties. Will let you know our progress as we circumnavigate this beautiful country.

Have a great trip Gary, I hope all your fish will be Big ones. :)

post-11996-0-14361900-1313830698_thumb.j