Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Here? It Is Near Pattaya

ufishin

Can't be sure but it looks like somewhere near Wong Amat beach. You would need to go out of Pattaya from the Dolphin roundabout in the direction of Naklua and take, I think it's Soi 18 to the left down to the beach.

I know exactly where this is and GMAC; you were very, scarily-close, mate.

To get there; hit Naklua Road (North-Pattaya)as GMAC rightly indicated: go north from the Dolphin Round-about (location of Dusit Hotel Pattaya) and the turn LEFT into Soi 16 (There's a Temple on the left-side and a School on the right).

- Proceed all the way down this Soi 16 and at the very end, turn RIGHT. (you're now driving parallel to the beach). Wen you reach the end, you can simply park your vehicle and walk down to the very beach in your pictures. Your location is now directly adjacent to the Garden Cliff Condominium.

Happy Fishing; I'ld rather be sailing . . .

Cheers,

Jaap

• 3 months later...
post-117774-0-98837400-1321474896_thumb.Thank you for the directions. I did not see anybody catch fish there, but they use big rods and it is a hit or miss deal. Live bait is the ticket and I will try after the floods are over and the water is down. All the fishermen claim that it is slow with all the fresh water coming out of the rivers. Here is a stingray I caught in Bangsean off the pier.post-117774-0-98837400-1321474896_thumb.