'Karcher'

Tonto21

Tonto... There is a pump shop down by the river that looks like they work on everything. From the west, cross Narrawat bridge and take the first left. (You will drive past the Riverside Restaurant on your left.) The pump shop is just before you get to the next bridge and traffic signal on the side opposite the river. It's a small place so look for an opening with dozens of pumps taken apart.

Tonto... There is a pump shop down by the river that looks like they work on everything. From the west, cross Narrawat bridge and take the first left. (You will drive past the Riverside Restaurant on your left.) The pump shop is just before you get to the next bridge and traffic signal on the side opposite the river. It's a small place so look for an opening with dozens of pumps taken apart.

The place is called Ang Tong pump shop. We use them, excellent service. You can call them on 053 243036 and ask them if they fix pressure washers.

Global House, coming from town (airport plaza)on Hang Dong road, turn left at BIG C drive a km or 2, on your left ,huge place .Pressure washers to the right as you walk in the store.

Thanks 'Sparkles' :jap:

Edited by Tonto21

I buy them at Home Pro, or Lotus, or Big C. 1800 Baht throwaways. They'll last a few years.

Hi ‘Gonsaivaz’ in retrospect, maybe I should have bought a cheapone, but it wouldn’t have lasted very long. The one I need repairing is more heavyduty, its 5 years old now, had a fair amount of use…….So, I’ll try and get thisone fixed today. See what happens.

Thanks for the info.

Tonto