Plans For Thailand To Send A Man Into Space

britmaveric

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....I am told his first preferred astronaut is Khun Chewit .

Mine too!

Actually, I find this quite sad. I don't know what Thailand will gain from this - maybe "prestige" (face), maybe technological know-how - but why not decide to NOT participate in the space-race, and instead finish the BTS, or fill in the pot holes in the pavements, build more reservoirs, put the electricity cables underground, etc, etc, etc?

Taksin has said he wants to put a thai  man into space.

Nothing very difficult there.

He said nothing about bringing him back, thats the difficult part.

Can someone confirm that muslims from the four southern-most provinces are encouraged to sign up for the space program?

:o

I understand that from the responses in another thread that farangs only complain because they actually like Thailand.

And perhaps I can also try to understand that it's because they love the Thais that they would look for every opportunity to mock the Thai people.

I wonder how many posters here would give the same comments up in front of a Thai.  Oh perhaps they will, isn't it part of farang's culture to speak out their minds?

The above posts are encouraging, aren't they?  Thais should stick to the fields and grow crops.  Imagining themselves associated with technology is just unrealistic.  They have done extremely well already to have people who could lay their hands on a computer keyboard!

Sorry to spoil the party here.  But honestly curious to why these are words that come out from the people who actually claim they like Thailand. 

Don't get me wrong.  I don't dislike the posts.  They are not hypocritical at least.

Hope I don't get banned.  Flames welcomed. :o

Now com on the thread is hilarious. Toxin probably saw an old JFK documentary.

We do like your warm weather, dirty beaches cheap food and cheap accommodations etc. As far as I can see all the "technology" in Thailand is imported or pirated.

And what does this mean:

"I wonder how many posters here would give the same comments up in front of a Thai. Oh perhaps they will, isn't it part of farang's culture to speak out their minds?"

<Mod edit - please keep your comments about Thais civil at least>

Now back to the party.

Edited by Jai Dee

toxin is a true spaceman :D

i'm sure with all the debt and poverty that he is going to clear up within the next

--- years he is impressing his fold.

come the next elections no doubt he will give away free tickets to the moon to go with all the free buffalo's from the last election promise :o

"I wonder how many posters here would give the same comments up in front of a Thai.  Oh perhaps they will, isn't it part of farang's culture to speak out their minds?"

Now back to the party.

What is this edit about. This terd made a crack about Farangs and requested a response. You can check any case where a Farang has an altercation with a Thai it is always 10 - 20 against one. Same as the racists in The US 100 years ago, same as Israelis today.

Only cowards behave this way. It is not civil behavior, why cover it up? What is your point with the cover up?

You would think in an anonymous forum people could try to be honest with themselves!!! :o

....I am told his first preferred astronaut is Khun Chewit .

Mine too!

Actually, I find this quite sad. I don't know what Thailand will gain from this - maybe "prestige" (face), maybe technological know-how - but why not decide to NOT participate in the space-race, and instead finish the BTS, or fill in the pot holes in the pavements, build more reservoirs, put the electricity cables underground, etc, etc, etc?

Hmm priorities.......

and a deadline so far away it means nothing just like most deadlines set by the government.

Anyway it's quite likley a Thai will go into space in next Ten years as a part of an international space crew joining China, russia, US, Europe. I doubt they'll be funding their own program tho.

What is this edit about. This terd made a crack about Farangs and requested a response. You can check any case where a Farang has an altercation with a Thai it is always 10 - 20 against one.  Same as the racists in The US 100 years ago, same as Israelis today. 

Only cowards behave this way. It is not civil behavior, why cover it up? What is your point with the cover up?

You would think in an anonymous forum people could try to be honest with themselves!!!  :o

The edit was the direct result of a couple of reports from other Forum members who found it offensive.

No cover up at all... just doing some housework. :D

What is this edit about. This terd made a crack about Farangs and requested a response. You can check any case where a Farang has an altercation with a Thai it is always 10 - 20 against one.  Same as the racists in The US 100 years ago, same as Israelis today. 

You would think in an anonymous forum people could try to be honest with themselves!!!  :o

The edit was the direct result of a couple of reports from other Forum members who found it offensive.

No cover up at all... just doing some housework. :D

Housework??? Use some judgement. I find it offensive also but it is a fact and a problem for unknowing farangs. **Edit - More housecleaning. Last warning to stop this**

Edited by cdnvic

And perhaps I can also try to understand that it's because they love the Thais that they would look for every opportunity to mock the Thai people.

I wonder how many posters here would give the same comments up in front of a Thai.  Oh perhaps they will, isn't it part of farang's culture to speak out their minds?

Even though you're Thai, you have to admit the idea is laughable. The only thing that would make me laugh harder tonight would be a plan to send Bulgarians into space (and I'm very Bulgarian, so no mocking there)!

Taksin has said he wants to put a thai  man into space.

Nothing very difficult there.

He said nothing about bringing him back, thats the difficult part.

Can someone confirm that muslims from the four southern-most provinces are encouraged to sign up for the space program?

:o

:D OOhh, you're in troublleeee! Actually, I do have the signup sheet here...I'll take a look here...nope, no temples or children to blow up...they'll pass. I'm probably going to hel_l for that. THAIS...IN...SPACE!!!!!!!

We now have a photo through our intel division of the first rocket for the TSP. It is now undergoing some technical checks and payload adjustments. :o It is clear there is a problem with the MTOW. Ready cooked rice meals aren't an issue from our source. :D

post-17974-1131023979_thumb.jpg

Edited by ilyushin

:o So very sad,i think that all readers from all countries can see a reflection

of our own 'leaders'throwing red herrings by the ton,to cover the B/S

that we as reasonably ejakated hoomons see right through !

Each & every land has its own brand of same,just a REAL shame the Thai

people,being poor & under-educated have to put up with highly educated

con-men who would take (with a smile)their last chance.

"I wonder how many posters here would give the same comments up in front of a Thai.  Oh perhaps they will, isn't it part of farang's culture to speak out their minds?"

Now back to the party.

What is this edit about. This terd made a crack about Farangs and requested a response. You can check any case where a Farang has an altercation with a Thai it is always 10 - 20 against one. Same as the racists in The US 100 years ago, same as Israelis today.

You would think in an anonymous forum people could try to be honest with themselves!!! :o

Chill out, and relax, Jim!

Don't ya have a sense of humor? :D:D

Well with the huge amount of methane located in about Thailand, the fuel source is quite plentiful!!!!!!! Do any of you wonder why they take off their shoes before going inside a house or building????? pheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuu. Anyway, why bother to send and waste this valuable fuel??????? Thais already have a rocket right smack on the ground, and it is rocking and rolling huh???? rocking and rolling????? say again please, no it is not rocking it is rolling, and wait a minute here folks it is rolling and not rocking, OK OK, hold on folks, anyone got a spiff to give it a lift????? whaaaaaaaaaa, are you kidding, your gonna blow us up, and noooooo, that won't happen, oh yeaaaaaaaaaa, it sure will, enough methane to light up a million lights no doubt, ahhhhhhhh shucks, its the only way to get on up, yeaaaaaaaaa get on up, and get on up --- wait a minute here, are ya talking James Brown now, and ahhhhhh heck now i see it brother I see it brother, what a fancy piece of foot work, hold it hold it hold it freeeeeeeeeeeeze right there brother, there is a land mine just a centimeter behind you, darn it, now you just stepped on that blasting cap, and if you move it will spark, and hold it let me get my space suit on first, ahhhhhhhhhh, ok, now hold it let me get to the other side of this confounded thai made steel door, hey jack, did they make this door with carbon or not????, ok ok, stepped on the other side, locked it up and kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabooooom get on up, get on up, get on up!!!!!!! and away it goes-------- nudging a fellow space cadet, did you see it go UP!!!!!!!

Daveyo