Korat Kam Now Streaming Live Video

buadhai

Sorry. It's broken....

At last. We've got something in common. :o

:D:D:D:D

:D

http://www.######/korat/kam.html

Frustrating, ain't it. My guess is that it is bandwidth problems. Seems to work if you just let one or two people try it, but when many try the thing just times out. I'm trying to serve this from my home LAN using MaxNet4Home -- certainly overloading my meager upload bandwidth.

Yorky saw it just fine when I asked him to test it yesterday, but as soon as I published the link here it immediately broke.

See yah next week. I'll buy you a Diet Coke in commiseration.

Ha, ha, ha....

For some reason, seems to be working today.

At least my friend in Bangkok could see it.

Streaming Korat Kam

I've re-booked the hotel for you Mike...................................btw, on my web cam, if you get the screen up and it says failed to connect, leave it. I left both my lap-top and my dial up at home., till I returned home in the evening and both were working, albeit hours behind time. Next time I logged on it went straight there in about 10 secs. I think it needed the initial push and thereafter it is all ok.

Thanks Martin.

And, I think you're right on waiting. The first time the java applet has to be downloaded. That takes some time and makes it look like the web cam is failing. Once the java applet (or other code) is downloaded the thing runs OK.

See ya next week.

Yep, it's working fine Mike. :D

I could even see the green shadecloth flapping in the breeze...

That's the most exciting thing that will happen all afternoon.

Wait, I'll go outside and wave....

Sorry mate... I must have missed you... nature called. :o

/Edit - do you have a cat? If not, you do now... he just snuck through the gate, slipped behind the pots, and is hiding behind that yellow thing in the corner.

Edited by Jai Dee

Ha, ha, ha....

For some reason, seems to be working today.

At least my friend in Bangkok could see it.

Streaming Korat Kam

I've re-booked the hotel for you Mike...................................btw, on my web cam, if you get the screen up and it says failed to connect, leave it. I left both my lap-top and my dial up at home., till I returned home in the evening and both were working, albeit hours behind time. Next time I logged on it went straight there in about 10 secs. I think it needed the initial push and thereafter it is all ok.

it needs to be pushed into the rubbish Shady :o

• 2 months later...