Long Term Rental Everywhere

Hi,

I am living at The Bay Cliff in Patong, Phuket, in 134 sqm with balcony and plunge. But here is becoming too much noisy and I can't sleep at night.

I am looking for an alternative, the place is not important, it can be everywhere in Thailand, I just need:

Nice view, sea view or other nice views.

At least 2 bedrooms, 100 or more sqm

Modern style, I hate old style

Possibly with jacuzzi/plunge

If nice solution I can make a long term contract, 2 years or even longer.

Price around 60,000/70,000 per month.

I have references here in Phuket.

Thank you!

• Like 1

For 60K in Pattaya/Jomtien you can rent a palace on the sea-front, and wont have to pay a fortune for a tuk-tuk to get into town either. Just 10B on a bahtbus. Food and drink are cheaper here also.

You might like Wong Amat also (I dont). No shortage in any of those places of buildings with the modern interiors you like (I dont).

Have a look at a few agents' websites. Though if I was spending that sort of money I would come here first, rent for a couple of weeks and have a good look around before deciding. There is a lot of choice, and don't be afraid to negotiate hard.

Beats me why anyone goes to Phuket.

Hi, thanks for reply... I will have a look at jomtien, I have never been there before... I am looking for a condo with security, swimming pool and fitness/sauna... As I have it here... I would change only for the better...

For 60K in Pattaya/Jomtien you can rent a palace on the sea-front, and wont have to pay a fortune for a tuk-tuk to get into town either. Just 10B on a bahtbus. Food and drink are cheaper here also.

You might like Wong Amat also (I dont). No shortage in any of those places of buildings with the modern interiors you like (I dont).

Have a look at a few agents' websites. Though if I was spending that sort of money I would come here first, rent for a couple of weeks and have a good look around before deciding. There is a lot of choice, and don't be afraid to negotiate hard.

Beats me why anyone goes to Phuket.

If I had 60k to spend on a place per month I would rather be in Phuket than here in Pattaya to be honest. Phuket is a much nicer place all round, the downside being that it is more expensive.

If you want a nice view from your condo then forget Pattaya. There isn't a nice view here that compares to anywhere in Phuket.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy living in Pattaya but the truth is that Pattaya is a s**thole really. It's sin city and truly lives up to its bad name.

Unless you're looking for that kind of thing (seedy) then there are many 'nicer' places in Thailand to live.

Yes, I agree with you.. I don't like pattaya, my idea is to find a place between Bangkok and pattaya where there is a nice sea view. I lived in Phuket for almost 4 years... Don't think it is so special at all... Some nice view but not nice condo at all... And also life is getting worse and full of stupid guys coming just be have fun and get drunk...

Maybe I will move to Bangkok in a nice luxury condominium...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey Sciak

If you are still looking, have a look at our site and give us a call, we can find the perfect property for you at that budget. Sadly due to our new website build we have only listed about 10% of our actual listings, so it's best to give us a call or e-mail and let one of our agents (experienced farang) do a hunt tailored for you.

We have tons of properties in Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin and Phuket that are not yet listed..

Three Property.

http://www.three-homes.com/

082-202-9139

Edited by ThreeProperty

• 10 months later...

Hello Sciak,

we have bunch of houses with lake/mountain view in the Phuket Private Lagoon project (Chalong area). Quiet place near Chalong Temple, Luang Pu Supa Temple and Phunaka Golf cource.

For long term I have 70.000/mo new three bedrooms mountain view (not near the lake)

waterfront houses a bit more price, possibly for 85000 for the large one 3+1 bedrooms (1 maidroom)

you may see them at www.truethai.com

post-133412-0-69515400-1347370054_thumb.

post-133412-0-42511500-1347370078_thumb.

post-133412-0-64732300-1347370131_thumb.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I lived at The Cove in Pattaya for more than a year. Spectacular sea view. But I realize how much beautiful Phuket is just now, so I will move back to Phuket. Definitely not in Patong/kalim anymore, but probably in Kata/Karon. Possibly near the sea or at Te Heights or Kata Gardens, or Sunset Plaza, any good advice is welcomed. Thank you.

Pattaya is really a s**thole... But they have beautiful condominium. Anyway I have seen many new interesting projects in development in Phuket... Budget now can be even a bit higher up to 95K/month if it worth it.