Oil Massage Please!

sunnyhor

Anyone have an enjoyable oil massage recently? Care to share the joint and rate?

I prefer a place with private room and shower but not too expensive.

Use to visit some Spa, the price for 1 half hour is 850 Baht and I found it too steep. Anyone knows something like 500 Bht for 2 hours with room and shower , kindly share!

There are quite a few rough and ready oil massage parlours in the town, many now have become happy ending parlours, because with the ever dwindling numbers of tourists each year, these businesses are not paying they`re way anymore.

Prices start from 200 baht an hour up to 300 baht an hour, plus extras if you want it.

If you are seeking something a little more upmarket then you`re looking at, from 400 baht to 600 baht an hour, sometimes a lot more if they call it a spa rather than a massage.

Usually it`s the same old ladies that work in all the massage parlours, they just circulate themselves around the parlours when required.

Beerbars, private roomed massage parlours and decent restaurants in Chiang Mai, not cheap anymore.

I`ll probably get some stick for this because a lot of these places are owned by farangs, but a fact is a fact.

Edited by Beetlejuice

What area do you live?

There is an in home service in san sai, that come to your place, 2 hrs are 250 baht. Fully qualified to international level, and no hanky panky.

That price is only to the end of 2011, no idea what the increase will be next year, but she's very good.

Oh that's a great deal. How the messeur, old? And if I stay in Hotel near Nawarat rd, and I pay for her transport, is it ok? Kindly pm me her contact also! Thanks!

That price is for oil massage. The Thai massage is only 200 for 2 hr

She only does house calls. Much nicer and more convenient. Imho. She's good. She brings mattress, clean sheets, oils. She even brings spa music and turns up in uniform. And she's the only time any masseur has actually checked my through for accidents and medical history before she starts. Very impressive.

The only problem is advance booking. She is very busy as you'd expect for those rates, so spur of the moment booking isn't so easy.

Thanks mate, I hope I put up in san Sai but too bad........ I found that Spa is over priced. It's just they have better atmosphere but the massage are the same. I wiill seek around then, so far your recommendation is the cheapest!!!!

She only does house calls. Much nicer and more convenient. Imho. She's good. She brings mattress, clean sheets, oils. She even brings spa music and turns up in uniform. And she's the only time any masseur has actually checked my through for accidents and medical history before she starts. Very impressive.

The only problem is advance booking. She is very busy as you'd expect for those rates, so spur of the moment booking isn't so easy.

Traditional Thai herbal steam and massage place across from Bodhi Serene boutique hotel on Ratchapakinai. A friend swears by it. She gets a 2 hr oil massage, herbal sauna, and then showers off all for under 500B she says. Total time there usually about 3 hrs 'cause of the steam session. Her skin always looks great. And as she's a 'she', no interest in fancy endings. Sorry, but I don't know the name of the place.

This is another great one. This is the type of place I'm looking for....too bad no actual contact!:D

Traditional Thai herbal steam and massage place across from Bodhi Serene boutique hotel on Ratchapakinai. A friend swears by it. She gets a 2 hr oil massage, herbal sauna, and then showers off all for under 500B she says. Total time there usually about 3 hrs 'cause of the steam session. Her skin always looks great. And as she's a 'she', no interest in fancy endings. Sorry, but I don't know the name of the place.

I think it means after the massage , we are happy. So end up happily means happy ending!!! I guess so..........:whistling:

There are quite a few rough and ready oil massage parlours in the town, many now have become happy ending parlours,

What do you mean by happy ending?

Thanks for the Vid anyway. I don't think the happy ending is anything similar to the Vid. If that is so, it will be a soapy massage parlour!

And this is a negative info for massage parlour in Chiang MAi. No happy ending will end up anything similar in the Vid! It's too much....:whistling:

There are quite a few rough and ready oil massage parlours in the town, many now have become happy ending parlours,

I hope that this not too risque for Thai Visa.

Thanks for the Vid anyway. I don't think the happy ending is anything similar to the Vid. If that is so, it will be a soapy massage parlour!

And this is a negative info for massage parlour in Chiang MAi. No happy ending will end up anything similar in the Vid! It's too much....:whistling:

You haven't actually watched the video to the end, have you? :rolleyes:

Have seen the video before lot of laugh at the end.

it is true people do not watch till the end. :D

I managed to do a drive-by of the place across from the Bodhi Serene as mentioned in my previous post. You don't need a number or address. Just google the hotel, look at maps n then go across the street. It's right next to a pharmacy. You won't need to book in adv, as they have lots of masseuses working there. Just go for it n tell us what you think. The Thai name n Eng name are almost identical. I think it's called 'Thai Traditional Massage and Herbal Sauna'. Can't miss it.

OK, now I understand. I thought happy ending meant masturbation.

I hope that this not too risque for Thai Visa.

I did watch the full length. I know the Vid is something like a prank and joke.

What I am refering is, happy ending massage will not be in this bold outfit, if you are telling TV member that HE massage is similar to this Vid, I do not agree, if it's a soapy, perhaps!! Anyway, nice Vid!

\