Who Can Help My Friend In Vientiane With A Good Used Notebook ?

My dear friend in Vientiane, a 24 years old lady works as accountant for the government and earns around 3,000 baht a month. Therefore she has not much budget for expensive purchases. She likes to have a laptop for her work and private use. I'm currently in Europe and need to mind my budget also, so unfortunately I can't do much for her. Although she is such a wonderful lady and really deserves some support. Perhaps in NongKai is someone who has a laptop for sale for a low price or even one to be donated, that would be great!!!!

Information on where to buy cheap though reliable laptop in Nong Kai is also welcome.

Thanks.

:whistling: you say "wonderful lady and really deserves some support" .... ugly not? ;)

I doubt the income of 3000 THB only, I doubt she have only 780K Kip as accountant in government, I know few friends in VT working for government they have min double or even triple. So take care that nobody want weak up your pity as it seem. I would have a Toshiba 17" but screen brocken and to repair cost more then a new today and I doubt they get spare parts.

Edited by challenger99

:whistling: you say "wonderful lady and really deserves some support" .... ugly not? ;)

I doubt the income of 3000 THB only, I doubt she have only 780K Kip as accountant in government, I know few friends in VT working for government they have min double or even triple. So take care that nobody want weak up your pity as it seem. I would have a Toshiba 17" but screen brocken and to repair cost more then a new today and I doubt they get spare parts.

I wasn't thinking in therms of beauty, but she is just a treasure the way she is, like many Lao girls (truly I'd wish I could marry them all) Yes she earns around 3-3.5k a month, 'basic' salary for most office workers.