5 Liter Water Jugs

extexthai

I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can buy clean, empty, preferably new, 5 liter plastic water jugs with a carrying handle. Perhaps 20 or so. The mother-in-law has bought this water purifier and wants to sell water in our village. They will be charged a deposit and just bring them back for refills. She has ran out of the promos that the company gave her, as folks here are actually buying this water. Any idea where one might locate something along these lines. ett

It's an odd size for water Tex, it's usually sold in 1 liter bottles or the big 20 liter jugs.

I'd hunt around the markets, there's one on Phahanyothin about a couple of hundred meters after it runs off the super highway... northern end.

Before the fruit market.

I bought some plastic bowls there the other day and never even needed to lie to impress the misses how cheap they were.

It's an odd size for water Tex, it's usually sold in 1 liter bottles or the big 20 liter jugs.

I'd hunt around the markets, there's one on Phahanyothin about a couple of hundred meters after it runs off the super highway... northern end.

Before the fruit market.

I bought some plastic bowls there the other day and never even needed to lie to impress the misses how cheap they were.

Thanks Scea,

Appreciate the info. And yes it is an odd size, but the company that sold the water filter/maker/thingy threw in some for a promo and were a big hit....especially with the handles and less weight. Next time I am in CR, I will check that place out. ett