Canadian Accused Of 15 Year Old Murder Extradited To Pattaya

Rimmer

thai police so proud at the backgfound, so funny, like they came back after a hunt and have a deer trophy

but justice was served. for horrific crime

good work polica

The Americans love their "Perp Walks" too..............fine if the "Perp" is eventually found guilty, a disgrace if the " Perp" is eventually found innocent. Before our American friends start jumping up and down about me saying this......ask yourself,,,,,,,.

If everyone that is subjected to a "Perp Walk" is guilty................then why bother with courts?

thai police so proud at the backgfound, so funny, like they came back after a hunt and have a deer trophy

but justice was served. for horrific crime

good work polica

The Americans love their "Perp Walks" too..............fine if the "Perp" is eventually found guilty, a disgrace if the " Perp" is eventually found innocent. Before our American friends start jumping up and down about me saying this......ask yourself,,,,,,,.

If everyone that is subjected to a "Perp Walk" is guilty................then why bother with courts?

They don't always even get to trial as in the case of Dominique Strauss-Kahn just recently.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 years later...

Digging up an old thread sorry, passed the hotel today and it reminded me and I wondered what happened to him, well he did 6 years in a Thai after being in Canada for 15 years fighting extradition, jail and got sent back to Canada after 6 years, then I found this...

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/toronto-man-convicted-of-murder-in-thailand-arrested-for-city-bank-robberies      2018

But no follow up as I can find, probably still in jail

No big deal just an interesting story

On 9/10/2011 at 4:18 AM, Spaniel said:

The news article says it was room 805.

OMG that's my room!!!

Canada to Thailand.....well, that's surprising.

Life in prison, horrible.    Throw him in the Amazon rain forest and see if he can survive for five years.   I'm not even sure what I'd pick.........I guess I'd pick the Amazon, but I buy my food at Makro.  lol.