5 Aside Football / Futsal In Chiang Mai

johnd33

Hi, I would really like to play some regular football here in Chiang Mai, and after searching the forums have found nothing.

If anyone else would like to play a weekly friendly, 5 aside or Futsal, in the evenings please reply to this message.

There are new pitches with artificial grass next to Big C Hang Dong that look good. I know of one other place also on the Hang Dong road 500m or so up from Central Airport Plaza, think its called Futsal Chiang Mai or something.

If I get any responses we can work out a day of the week that is most preferable, and I will go check out the prices and availability at the two places im aware of.

Thanks,

John

• 4 weeks later...

that's funny a started a thread yesterday in the chiang mai forum but the mods must have deleted it! I'm in I can bring 4 or 5 other guys too so we can have a game! PM me or go to my profile page for contact details.

BTW it's 600 baht per hour so preferably we need 10 people it's only 60 baht a piece, i'm only interested in a game that starts later than 6 or 7pm cause it's too hot otherwise.

Edited by ThaiSold

that's funny a started a thread yesterday in the chiang mai forum but the mods must have deleted it! I'm in I can bring 4 or 5 other guys too so we can have a game! PM me or go to my profile page for contact details.

BTW it's 600 baht per hour so preferably we need 10 people it's only 60 baht a piece, i'm only interested in a game that starts later than 6 or 7pm cause it's too hot otherwise.

Click on your profile and click my posts and you will find your topic here:

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in buddy. Be in CMai November. How to contact you?

Prefer to have 20 pax . 4 teams. Winner stay, if it's a tie, 7 mins both teams out.

This is how we play in my country, very fun and not so tiring.

• 4 months later...

don't know if it ever really got going but if anyone wants to revisit i am up for a game. there seem to be more 5-a-side pitches around than ever lately.

I went to join the Thais, not 5 a side though. It's 7 a side, at Chiang Mai FC pitch! If I am not wrong, the road is Rattanakosin .

don't know if it ever really got going but if anyone wants to revisit i am up for a game. there seem to be more 5-a-side pitches around than ever lately.

I'm in CM in December if theres a kickabout happening.

December 2012?

Visit Chiang Mai FC futsal along Ratanakosin Road. Bring your kits along. You no need to know anyone. Just pay at the counter and join in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

What time and days do they play please...and how much??

I'm in CM in December if theres a kickabout happening.

December 2012?

Visit Chiang Mai FC futsal along Ratanakosin Road. Bring your kits along. You no need to know anyone. Just pay at the counter and join in the game.

I want to play! Can we just show up here? That's awseome.

not sure i know Ratanakosin Road mate. any chance of directions?

not sure i know Ratanakosin Road mate. any chance of directions?

If you have a GPS, just search for Rattanakosin road, along the stretch, you will see at least 2 Futsal pitch. Ask around, the Local will know, Chiang Mai futsal pitch, very prominent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys, me and some western + Thai friends play every week at the 5-a-side pitches near Tesco/JJ market. We currently get around 10-12 players a week but would ideally like to have 15-18 players to make 3 teams of 5 or 6.

It's only a friendly game but some of the players are pretty decent, ages range from about 16-30ish. Anyone is welcome to come down though! If you're interested give me a shout via pm and I'll add your name to the facebook group

Thanks!

Hey guys, me and some western + Thai friends play every week at the 5-a-side pitches near Tesco/JJ market. We currently get around 10-12 players a week but would ideally like to have 15-18 players to make 3 teams of 5 or 6.

It's only a friendly game but some of the players are pretty decent, ages range from about 16-30ish. Anyone is welcome to come down though! If you're interested give me a shout via pm and I'll add your name to the facebook group

Thanks!

what day(s) do you play mate? i'm up for this in about a week's time or so when i've got a niggling knee injury sorted out.

Thanks!

what day(s) do you play mate? i'm up for this in about a week's time or so when i've got a niggling knee injury sorted out.

Playing in an age bracket of 16-30 stevie, i think your have more than a niggling knee injury after 1 game !!!!

Thanks!

Playing in an age bracket of 16-30 stevie, i think your have more than a niggling knee injury after 1 game !!!!

bloody hell alfie, how old do you think i am mate?

Lol. All ages welcome, I have a bad ankle from breaking it last year so I play like an retiree anyway smile.png

We play 7-9pm on Wednesday evenings. Please let me know if you're going to come down because we don't want too many people turning up at once. 3 teams of 6 would be perfect. 3 teams of 7 is ok but it gets pretty crowded on those small pitches

Edited by ha55ha

Thanks!

bloody hell alfie, how old do you think i am mate?

Sorry Stevie, i tend to think / hope that no one is younger than myself 2.gif !

Note to one self : be open minded about people's ages 4.gif

Just a reminder for anyone who would like to play football tonight. We only have around 10-12 players so a few more would be great.

7-9pm at the pitches next to Kamtieng Tesco Carpark @ JJ market. Bring 80-120 baht for cost of renting the field which is 1400/ how many players

Edited by ha55ha

• 2 weeks later...