Jazz Bar And Imperial Mae Ping

Pitu277

Am planning to be in Chiang Mai around month end..where wud be the jazz bars be..would Imperial Mae Ping be a decent hotel to be in..me and my gf are interested in nitelife, music and golf..any advice on golf courses or driving ranges that are close n not too pricey..Cheers :o

As far as the golf goes the Gymknana (spelt wrong I know, but thats how it should be spelt) Club offers very reasonably priced rounds, I think is probably the cheapest club in town. Only 9 holes but its OK

But is the Gymkhana open..heard that it closed down..Cheers

The GYMKHANA Club was under a metre or 2 of water recently and heavily damaged. If it is open it is a flat 9 hole course with plenty of water hazards. Used to have very hard greens. It is the second oldest golf course in the Kingdom.

There are numerous world class courses in the CM area including Lampang Golf and Country Club at Sankampaeng (where the SE Asian Games golf was held), Royal Chiang Mai at Mae Jo, Green Valley on the Mae Rim road. All reasonably priced. There are also a number of courses in Chiang Rai including Waterford and Santaburi.

Enjoy.

As far as the golf goes the Gymknana (spelt wrong I know, but thats how it should be spelt) Club offers very reasonably priced rounds, I think is probably the cheapest club in town. Only 9 holes but its OK

But is the Gymkhana open..heard that it closed down..Cheers

The GYMKHANA Club was under a metre or 2 of water recently and heavily damaged. If it is open it is a flat 9 hole course with plenty of water hazards. Used to have very hard greens. It is the second oldest golf course in the Kingdom.

There are numerous world class courses in the CM area including Lampang Golf and Country Club at Sankampaeng (where the SE Asian Games golf was held), Royal Chiang Mai at Mae Jo, Green Valley on the Mae Rim road. All reasonably priced. There are also a number of courses in Chiang Rai including Waterford and Santaburi.

Enjoy.

Gymkhana is CLOSED :o