90 Day Check In Farce!

PostmanPat

I corrected my typo of "agree" to "accept" 5 minutes after my post, mesquite.

Your argument is disingenuous.

The process to do a 90 day is 5 minutes, once one gets to the window.

The fact that some people come in to do a 90 day, and are there for more than 5 minutes in total, is irrelevant to what I was saying, as I am sure you are aware.

The point I was making is that there is nothing we can do to change this system.

All is in the hands of CM Immigration.

If you want to book 90 day appts, using a one hour time slot that could be used by someone who needs to do a visa extension that takes one hour minimum, so be it.

We've got your number, now......;)

Why is there no time stamp on your edit?

What exactly do you mean by the last line of your post?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that some people come in to do a 90 day, and are there for more than 5 minutes in total, is irrelevant to what I was saying, as I am sure you are aware.

The point I was making is that there is nothing we can do to change this system.

If you want to book 90 day appts, using a one hour time slot that could be used by someone who needs to do a visa extension that takes one hour minimum, so be it.

He is a mod and as such does not need a time stamp edit, I for one believe him.

I am guessing that the last line refers to the fact that it is likely that most people now going to immigration for visa renewal will mention that 90 day reporting should be discouraged via online booking and hopefully a weight of numbers may have some effect.

I know I will be mentioning it on Thursday.

He is a mod and as such does not need a time stamp edit, I for one believe him.

I am guessing that the last line refers to the fact that it is likely that most people now going to immigration for visa renewal will mention that 90 day reporting should be discouraged via online booking and hopefully a weight of numbers may have some effect.

I know I will be mentioning it on Thursday.

If he did, I sure didn't notice it. Otherwise I would not have quoted the original post.

Your guess does not coincide with mine. I hope you are right.

Have fun telling immigration what they should do. I understand the Thais love it when we farangs tell them how to do their jobs.