Korat Immigration - Yesterday

klikster

avatar noun - definition, a character or creature that you create to represent yourself.

Fitting.

Aah, but I have a disclaimer in that Mario299 asked me to change it. :lol: :lol: Unfortunately Mario299 is shown to be a pig. Nice one cardholder. Thanks for the definition. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Edited by sinbin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a crazy feeling, but I know you've got me reeling .....

Check for punctuation .... its ok.

Check for punctuation .... its okay.

What a shame yours isn't Thads. There's an apostrophe between the t&s in "its" :bah: :bah: :bah:

'twas a possessive pronoun not a contraction and written that way intentionally to catch out idiots who think they score points for spotting spelling mistakes.

So take your :bah: and stick it where the sun don't shine.

avatar noun - definition, a character or creature that you create to represent yourself.

Fitting.

Aah, but I have a disclaimer in that Mario299 asked me to change it. :lol: :lol: Unfortunately Mario299 is shown to be a pig. Nice one cardholder. Thanks for the definition. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I'll believe that one "when pigs fly!"

Merry Christmas

'twas a possessive pronoun not a contraction and written that way intentionally to catch out idiots who think they score points for spotting spelling mistakes.

Yeah right Thad's. You carry on repeating yourself and I'm sure, one day, someone may believe you. You hypocrite.

Edited by sinbin

Yeah right Thad's. You carry on repeating yourself and I'm sure, one day, someone may believe you. You hypocrite.

Oooooh...

If you think for one second that I actually care about your opinion of me then you are vastly over inflating your own self importance.

God, Korat Immigration don`t aff cause some grief.....good to see you are all still alive and kicking..:lol:

We should print out all these posts (thais love wasting paper) and group hand them over as a present to them in Korat...they ARE the root cause.

Now is my spelling up to scratch..Na

Merry Xmas when it comes lads..

God, Korat Immigration don`t aff cause some grief.....good to see you are all still alive and kicking..:lol:

We should print out all these posts (thais love wasting paper) and group hand them over as a present to them in Korat...they ARE the root cause.

Now is my spelling up to scratch..Na

Merry Xmas when it comes lads..

:).......... and a Happy Hogmanay to you.

If you think for one second that I actually care about your opinion of me then you are vastly over inflating your own self importance.

If you didn't care Thad's, then why do you keep poking your nose in ? Oh yeah, because you're an hypocrite.

If you didn't care Thad's, then why do you keep poking your nose in ? Oh yeah, because you're an hypocrite.

I'm a hypocrite?

I'm a hypocrite?

... and I had you down as a card carrying atheist !

I'm a hypocrite?

... and I had you down as a card carrying atheist !

Agnostic in reality... too many coincidences to believe anything else.