Looking For Babysitter

groo

We did have a babysitter whom had to go back home. She was from some Nursing Home and they of course have their bite of her salary. Just wondering if there is any place here in Chiang Mai where we can find a new babysitter? Any ways to go about doing this? Ideas anyone.

Just a thought... in my neighbourhood, several students from Chiang Mai International School babysit.  I'm not sure if you are looking for a sitter during the day but posting ads at international schools may be a possibility if you want to go out for an evening.

hi .. thanks but i need someone to stay in. For at least a year or so. But thats a great idea though for anyone who needs to be busy for some evenings.

Just a thought... in my neighbourhood, several students from Chiang Mai International School babysit.  I'm not sure if you are looking for a sitter during the day but posting ads at international schools may be a possibility if you want to go out for an evening.

hi .. thanks but i need someone to stay in. For at least a year or so. But thats a great idea though for anyone who needs to be busy for some evenings.

You are asking for a "Nanne". Why not say :o