BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Tywais

Immigration On-Line Queue System

Was a bit surprised that anyone would think about using it for 90 day reporting as you don't have to queue for this anyway

Renewed visa using the on line queue yesterday, Thursday, 10 am, with my passport expiring before visa should. Agent told me that when I renew my passport come back and they will transfer the visa and extend it to the end of the 365 days. I knew that, but appreciated being told. She then said go ahead and do your 90 day early while you are here.

So while waiting for my passport/visa, I got in the 90 queue. My passport/visa came back just as my number came up for the 90 days. Ran out and got my copies and was done in a little over 1 hour, both processes.

ASIDE: She took my picture with computer webcam and I saw a technician stringing more computer cables. I would say they are updating their systems and processes and procedures as funds are available.

Was a bit surprised that anyone would think about using it for 90 day reporting as you don't have to queue for this anyway

Yes, you do have to get a queue number for a 90 day report.

Yes, you do have to get a queue number for a 90 day report.

Not if you go in around 3.45-4.30pm,nobody there normally.

I wish someone told me that before I went swaggering up to the counterat 10 AM with no number because someone on Thai Visa said that you did not need to queue for a 90 day report. :D

Edited by Ulysses G.

I wish someone told me that before I went swaggering up to the counterat 10 AM with no number because someone on Thai Visa said that you did not need to queue for a 90 day report. :D

you do NOT need a number for 90 day report - i asked for number and was told 'go to desk - not need number'

you do NOT need a number for 90 day report - i asked for number and was told 'go to desk - not need number'

Not my experience. Just did it last week and was given a queue ticket for my 90 day. Why do they have a 90 day option on the queue machine if it is not needed? I can see it if there is hardly anyone there but there were two in front of me with queue numbers else you will be queue jumping.

Not my experience. Just did it last week and was given a queue ticket for my 90 day. Why do they have a 90 day option on the queue machine if it is not needed? I can see it if there is hardly anyone there but there were two in front of me with queue numbers else you will be queue jumping.

because the machine was set-up before the queuing system? 90 day reports just leave your form at the desk - nothing to do - stamp, stamp finished. TIT

because the machine was set-up before the queuing system? 90 day reports just leave your form at the desk - nothing to do - stamp, stamp finished. TIT

Mayne you did not need a number when you went. I have heard this from other people. Once I was told at the window to just go to the 90 day report window...... that window told me to go get a number. This was on my last report, so it hasn't been too long ago. There were too many people so I left. I went the next day very early. I had to get a number and I was number 5 I think.

MSPain

Just to reiterate that the online system is not yet smart enough to recognize days the office is closed-- of which there appear be many in December- and the only remedy is to join the queue. Having been forewarned here, I stopped in early a.m. and even a benevolent and sympathetic agent didn't get much past "glad there are still [barely] spaces left for the afternoon".

I've tried for the past few days to get on the queue but I keep getting a message that says "This Webpage not Available" I am attaching a screenshot of the webpage. Does anybody know why this is happening?

I've tried for the past few days to get on the queue but I keep getting a message that says "This Webpage not Available" I am attaching a screenshot of the webpage. Does anybody know why this is happening?

This is what I'm getting below: Appears they have rebuilt their site and the actual internal link for online queue is broken. Note the 'localhost' error. Perhaps an e-mail to them to see when it will be repaired.

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

IE9, Chrome and FF all the same.

Previous topics:

http://www.thaivisa....cm-immigration/

http://www.thaivisa....check-in-farce/

Also, personal experiences on using the queue system are welcome.

Hi Tywais,Great information - thnxs.

You posted a while ago so hope you are still 'out there'.

Has anyone had a problem getting to the actual WEB page to get a queue number?

I get to the WEB site OK but when I click on the 'Queue On Line VISA Extension' button I get a message :-

"Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments."

I have POP UP blocker off - but have tried over a few days and always the same message.

I want to book well in advance - I am in Malaysia right now and will be up start Janaury - want to book for circa mid January.

Anyone else the same problem? - Immigation WEB site Ok - just the 'Queue On Line' page does not display.

Rgds FS.

Edited by factseeker