Pattaya Pizzza Eating Contest

bob4you

Would you like to be a contestant?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. All participants will be charged 199B for entering the contest.

2. 6-7 participants will be suitable for the size of our venue, sign up here or email HawaiiBob.

3. Sign in from 6:00 - 6:30 Participants will have 1 hour and 30 minutes (6:30pm-8pm) to eat as much as they can including the crust.

4. We will keep record of how many pieces each contestant has eaten on a board.

4. The contest will be held in front patio of the cafe and pizzas for the contestants will be separate from the Saturday Pizza Buffet so we will not be bothering other regular customers.

5. The awards for the winners are:

1st prize : A voucher allowing the winner to enjoy our pizza buffet for free for 5 times on 2 conditions; 1. The winner must bring at least a friend and the friend(s) must pay the regular price of B199, of course.

2. The voucher is valid within the month of October.

2nd prize : Same as 1st prize but for only 3 times.

3nd prize : Same as 1st prize but for only 1 time.

All contestants will receive a complementary jar of salsa and Jalapenos from Pattaya Pickle Company, the company that provides those ingredients for Loaf's Mexican Pizza.

Loaf is located on soi Lenkee behind the 7-11 that is on the corner. It is Pizza buffet night so come enjoy some pizza yourself and cheer on the contestants.

The judges will be members of the Frugal Freddy dinner group.

Do keep us posted and let us know how many slices the winner consumes...biggrin.gif

I believe at one of Samui's buffet pizza occasions the record was 19 slices in a little under two hours...ohmy.gifcool.gif

19 slices doesn't sound a lot, do you mean 19 pizzas? but that sounds too much?

Last time I ordered pizza delivery from Pizza company they asked if they should cut the pizza into 8 slices or 4 slices.

I said I can't eat 8 slices, just cut it into 4. :lol:

• Like 1

Do keep us posted and let us know how many slices the winner consumes...biggrin.gif

I believe at one of Samui's buffet pizza occasions the record was 19 slices in a little under two hours...ohmy.gifcool.gif

Last time I ordered pizza delivery from Pizza company they asked if they should cut the pizza into 8 slices or 4 slices.

That's 19 slices of 16' pizza. Trust me mate I'd struggle to eat four! biggrin.gif

That's 19 slices of 16' pizza. Trust me mate I'd struggle to eat four! biggrin.gif

I'd struggle to eat one piece of a 16 foot pizza!!!

But what are the standard sizes of a Pizza Hut pizza? When they used to have their 'all you can eat' Tuesdays I could eat 12 slices washed down with 4 beers.

So 19 doesn't sound too many, was that deep pan or thin and crispy?

Sorry my mistake...rolleyes.gif Taken literally as usual...rolleyes.gif

Sixteen inches...that's right and no I'm not playing AxelF as I write this....

I'm useless at pizza but I did consume six full portions of lasagne one time on an eat as much as you like for £5....but that was a long time ago.

Oddly enough the restaurant has since closed. Shame...the pasta was great!

Loaf pizza's are 13" thin crust 12 varieties available. They are cut into 8 slices. The winner last night was Mike who consumed 19 slices of Vegetarian Pizza in 1.5 hours, Bob came in second with 15 slices (8 Greek pizza slices with Feta Cheese, spinach, onions and black olives plus 7 slices of Mexican Pizza with Charizo sausage, Jalapenos, Cheddar cheese and salsa sauce) 3rd place went to Steve who consumed 11 slices mostly the pepperoni style).

The place was standing room only and fun was had by all. Regular all you can eat buffet continues on Wednesday and Saturday nigh from 6-10 pm. He will be having the contest quarterly if you want to come practice for the next contest, see you there.

post-1290-0-69449700-1316911618_thumb.jp

Edited by bob4you

• 10 months later...

You can order and eat any pizza you choose, I preferred to eat off of the buffet. The current pizza buffet is now only on Wednesdays and the Frugal Freddy group will be there again this Wednesday the 15th of August. Currently the record is now 27 slices and not by a Frugal Freddy member. If any of you are in Pattaya and want to join us that night we will be there from 5:30 to 7:30 all food and drinks are 20% discount if you tell me you will be there.

No, no discount on the pizza buffet.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok this Topic make me hungry when i read it!

Best pizzeria in Pattaya i tested around then is Pizza Toscana on Beach Road Not like Pizza Company or Pizza hut!

Here Pizza in attach from my homecountry Austria proberbly The Double size for Same Price then in Thailand !

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

post-114169-13467772788014_thumb.jpg

Ok this Topic make me hungry when i read it!

Best pizzeria in Pattaya i tested around then is Pizza Toscana on Beach Road Not like Pizza Company or Pizza hut!

Here Pizza in attach from my homecountry Austria proberbly The Double size for Same Price then in Thailand !

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

That pizza looks delicious.....luckily I have my own right here....six slices left to eat....I'm practicing! biggrin.png