Jet Ski Scam Pattaya When Will It Stop

saintofsilence

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One solution for this would be all jet ski's have video cameras recording all activity and they must stay in a designated area an an independent company monitoring the cameras at all times and reporting all incidents of scams and extortion.

Tourist police to be notified when an incident occurs and  to direct the victims to the police to lay charges so the new tourist court can be used.

Providing this can be done without corrupt cops being involved which is really the biggest problem it should work.

Maybe the volunteer tourist police should be based there from morning till evening.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

One solution for this would be all jet ski's have video cameras recording all activity and they must stay in a designated area an an independent company monitoring the cameras at all times and reporting all incidents of scams and extortion.

Tourist police to be notified when an incident occurs and to direct the victims to the police to lay charges so the new tourist court can be used.

Providing this can be done without corrupt cops being involved which is really the biggest problem it should work.

Maybe the volunteer tourist police should be based there from morning till evening.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

the police run this scam, the tourist police have no powers over the police

115 incidents with photos is my running total

Has you tracking incidents achieved anything?

if i have stopped one person getting ripped off by having read my threads then yes.

i have no illusions that it will stop the rip offs, the only way that could happen is a total ban which given the amount of cash this generates will never occur

115 incidents with photos is my running total

Has you tracking incidents achieved anything?

if i have stopped one person getting ripped off by having read my threads then yes.

i have no illusions that it will stop the rip offs, the only way that could happen is a total ban which given the amount of cash this generates will never occur

striderman, your contributions and posts are highly valued, many people agree these scams and activities of gangs of thugs should be identified and published so as many people as possible are made aware if them, so ignore the skeptics/critics/apologists/trolls....

• Like 2