A Glasgow mum and her ten year old son were in Rome and went to St. Peters Square hoping to see the Pope. There were thousands of pilgrims there as the aged \pontiff was wheeed around in his Poemobile. Every now and then he would stoop down and talk briefly to someone in the crowd. "Mammy" said the little boy "if I put on my Celtic shirt maybe the Pope will speak to me". This he did and the Pope approached - but passed by without greeting the little boy. A big disappointment but the disappointment turned to fury when the boy and his Mum noticed that further down, the Pope was bending down and speaking to another little boy attired in a Rangers shirt.

"Never mind" said the Mum, I'll but you a Rangers shirt and we'll come back tomorrow". This they did and the Pope was on his rounds again. The little boy (now in his Rangers shirt) cheered wildly as the Pope approched. The Popemobile stopped and wonder of wonders the Pope bent down. He looked at the little boy and whispered "I thought I tod you to f-k off yesterday".

(For my Scottish friends of all faiths.) For the Aussies and Thais : Celtic is the traditional "Catholic" club and Rangers the "Protestant" club.

(For my Scottish friends of all faiths.) For the Aussies and Thais : Celtic is the traditional "Catholic" club and Rangers the "Protestant" club.

Naah!! Hibs is the traditional Catholic club for true Scots - Hearts the Protestant!! You're from the wrong side of the Pentlands.

• 17 years later...