BANGKOK 21 February 2019 02:59
Sign in to follow this  
Lite Beer

Chalerm Vows To Eradicate Drugs In A Year

How he wants to deal with the addicts???? Bullets instead of therapy like 2003? Good times for big dealers- prices will go through the roof.

What are the world's three biggest industries? Oil, Armaments and Drugs, not necessarily in that order. Now a medium sized SE Asian country expects to 'break considerable ground' in eradicating illegal drugs within a year. Whatever you're smoking Minister, I'd like to try some.

Can’t usually be bothered to be sucked into Thai politics, but this Chalerm.......raises my hackles........if he had 2 heads, he’d be twice as nasty and three times as stupid.......aahhh let it go, nothing we can do about it anyway, we’ve no vote.

Only way to eradicate drugs within a year... Eradicate all the population

People=drugslaugh.gif

My cup of shadenfreude would overflow if one of his "darling" sons was busted big time.

Charlem wants to head the biggest drug war campaign in Thailand first, 3 months, 6 months and now 1 year. I don't think his personal drug army needs more guns, they need more bullets. Even if they had all the resources at their disposal like the US, they still wouldn't make this time line unless they were just planning on wiping the board which would need a media black out in the name of national security. Innocent people will be caught up in this crazy scheme once again. I wonder if Charlem will have 3,000 body guards like his master Thaskin did during his reign of terror. ph34r.gif

The USA and its lap dog allies have been waging war on drugs for the last 50 odd years and have failed miserably. Drugs are readily available everywhere and cheaper than ever. Even when he who mustn't be mentioned was simply going round and shooting dealers it didn't stop them.

When Governments cannot keep drugs out of secure environments like jail then how can they try to keep them off the streets ?

The same will happen here. Lots of small time dealers and suppliers will be rounded up and plastered all over the TV and press but it won't solve the problem. The only way to stop use is by education and honesty about the effects of drugs and not the scare propaganda that they have been using for years

Give the guy a chance just think if he do'es it he can travel the world showing all countries how to do it.

SUPERMAN.

well chalerm does have one advantage over the last politician to raise a drug war - his sons certainly know who is holding