House Regestration Papers

Issangeorge

If you are talking about a house on land, I do not think you can.

If it is condominium, and you are the owner then it is possible.

Check at the local Ampur office. They handle Tabien Bahn matters.

Hi, I have a one year multiple entry visa, this is the third in a row, does anyone know can I get regestered on my house regestration papers and how do I go about it. Thank you. Issangeorge

Not really sure what you mean! Who owns the property? If you just want your name on the Tabien Baan you have to be recorded at the local office and you will go in a yellow book, not the blue one. But why do you need to be recorded? It's a waste of time and effort.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I have a one year multiple entry visa, this is the third in a row, does anyone know can I get regestered on my house regestration papers and how do I go about it. Thank you. Issangeorge

Not really sure what you mean! Who owns the property? If you just want your name on the Tabien Baan you have to be recorded at the local office and you will go in a yellow book, not the blue one. But why do you need to be recorded? It's a waste of time and effort.

As far as I know you must be a legal Permanent Resident of Thailand to do this. There are many advantages to being a permanent resident - including the fact that you do not have to make visa runs at all.