Finally Found A Good Oven

cmjantje

• 1 month later...

I would NOT recomend this brand, for anything, not just ovens!

I bought an HW oven (8089) which is supposed to have a thermostatic cut out.

Has it hell as like!

In addition all of the shelving fell down (inside of the oven) when it was run at a high temperature.

They replaced it with a "loan " oven, so I could cook Christmas lunch last year and to be fair the racks now do not fall down.

BUT!!

I am sick and tired of having meals ruined because the oven temperature is unknown!!

I am STILL waiting for my replacement oven that meets their spec.!

In addition their double gas burner became a single gas burner after only (about) 3 months!

They are rubbish!

Better all round to barbeque,not too difficult over here,plenty locals will help you out with this,they are experts in this type of cooking,forget domestic ovens in Thailand.

I bought a Stove in Chiangrai with Glass Door Oven about 3 years ago. I cant remember what brand name but it was made in CHINA. I probably used the oven about 10 times with no problem. One day while watching TV a load explosion went off in the kitchen and went in and found that the glass in the oven door had exploded. It blew the door open and glass was everywhere. Remember that the oven was NOT being used. After checking and later on seeing it on Aussie TV that nearly all things made of glass in CHINA are exploding for no reason. Glass top tables,cabinets etc. I threw the stove out in the dump.

BEWARE