New Zealand Wines In Bangkok?

togardener

There is quite an extensive collection of wines from many countries (including NZ) in the Sukhumvit Villa Supermarket cool room... upstairs above the food section.

Although NZ whites are nice (cool climate), I prefer Chilean... particularly the sauv blancs and unwooded chardonnays.

:D

Just my personal taste... :o

There is quite an extensive collection of wines from many countries (including NZ) in the Sukhumvit Villa Supermarket cool room... upstairs above the food section.

Although NZ whites are nice (cool climate), I prefer Chilean... particularly the sauv blancs and unwooded chardonnays.

Just my personal taste...  :o

Great range there :D

Just my personal taste...  :o

Great range there :D

There used to be a place over by Yenacat that stocked a wide range of Kiwi Wines (sorry forget the name).

The Kiwi wines at Villa need to stay on the shelves as they are (1) way over priced (2) 3rd class although the Matua Valley is not a bad drop when they have some (3) have a 1 x0.5m display in all the big room for kiwi wines.

but heck one mans drop is another's kangaroo right.