BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
stgrhe

Hifi Distributors In Thailand

Unreal! That's an amazing list!!

Well, it is for real but it took me about a year to finish it. The more I dug the more I found.

You've put a lot of work into that directory. Thank-you for sharing.

I am moving it to the top section. :)

Wow! You obviously have a lot of free time on your hands.

Fantastic work strghe! Much appreciated. To add to the list:

Adam Audio GmbH distributed by KDM trading, contact David English; www.kdm.co.th

I am pleased that you appreciate the list and it was a massive job that grew and grew the more I dug. KDM Trading and Adam Audio GmbH, as well as other similar companies, were left out because they deal in professional audio equipment, not HiFi meant for home users. Also TVs and projectors were left out for the same reason.

Professional audio is a complete different ball game although studio monitor speakers are over-lapping because of dual use.

OMG!!!!!!!! and I never say that normally - this list is mental!!!! all I wanted was a rough idea if i should buy small amp and speakers for home cinema in uk and bring with me in my suitcase and risk all the problems of getting charged import tax, it breaking - or buy in thailand.

thanks for the spreadsheet

Thank you very much stgre. Now there are hifi shops in Siam paragon too. But prices are very very expensive when compared to their official website. They even sell some of the products higher than msrp. Stgre I am looking for onkyo recceivers and polk speakers. I want the price to be similar to the ones on amazon or newegg. If not i can pay max 20 Percent more. Can you shed me some light on this stgre?

Center: Polk Audio Monitor CS2 @ $130 each X 1

Surrounds: Polk Audio Monitor 30s @ $120/pair X 2

Front L&R: Polk Audio Monitor 70s @ $200 each X 2

I got these prices from newegg through a link on avsforum but i have never purchased from internet and I am worried about defects, customs and hassle to send back when there is problem. I Badly need advice thank you.

Piyanas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Personally I would buy in Thailand & save myself massive headaches. Yes the prices are 30% higher but you have a warranty & you don't pay customs duties, shipping costs etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Have not down loaded your info by all comments it looks like you did a thorough job. Well done.

So what is your interest in HiFi are you ex sales or electronics person in the electrical game or just a keen Audiophile person like my self

What equipment do you currently own or looking at buying ??

I am currently looking at the 2 items below Compared UK discount prices works out about the same price to purchase local in BKK

If anyone knowns a good shop thats sell either please let me know

Marantz Melody Media model MCR-610

Q Acustics Model - 2020i Book shelf speakers

I can't seem to be able to get the list. Any help would be appreciated. I am finding it a little difficult to find hifi gear but went to TS audio yesterday. It was pretty good for the price.