Hungarian 'Mafia Boss' Arrested In Thailand

webfact

Hungarian 'mafia boss' nabbed

The Nation

30166597-01.jpg

A Hungarian suspect wanted for fraud and money laundering has been arrested in Thailand and faces deportation.

Sos Laszlio Zoltan, 42, allegedly a mafia boss, was arrested recently in Satun province. He was on his way to Malaysia. The suspect was initially charged with providing false information in his application for an international driving licence as well as lying to the Thai police.

In Hungary, Zoltan faces charges of drug trafficking, three counts of fraud, two counts of creditcard forgery, criminal conspiracy and possessing stolen items, as well as alleged fraudulent business activities and money laundering.

Three Hungarian nationals facing similar charges were arrested in Thailand previously, immigration police said. The suspects were linked with a number of Hungarian nationals running resorts on Samui Island. Tipoffs on suspected foreign criminals are welcome at 1178.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-10-01

The accused looks decent enough; Clean, modestly dressed, shaved etc.

I had a difficult time recognizing who the gangster was. They forgot to point.

LOL

Anyway this wise guy couldnt have been to high up the ranks if he couldnt afford to pay his way out.

That happens to all of us with age, don,t worry too much, Oh, and it was you friend Mr T.. who taught those policeman , as he was and is still the Mr Big

I bet he has been well gagged and sedated, so he doesn't spill any beans. but being deported sounds like it wasn't as big a business for the bib to be interested enough.

Looks like a family photo with the Farang son in law after the marriage party in the village. I bet he is married to one of their daughters!laugh.gif ha ha

I bet he's married to all their daughters!

Thai mafia arrests Hungarian mafia boss. Did he not pay his dues?

no police try hard to deserve the salary

if they was mafia he have to pay his dues

it.S only stupid peoples having no balls to be mafia

what a mistake a big fish like him :D

we call them corrupt it;s like a prostitute with a proud attitude ;)

Tipoffs on suspected foreign criminals are welcome at 1178. - When did this hotline come out? Maybe this is the reason there are less farangs around at the moment in chiangmai.. Guess if some farang disagrees with you just call 1178 and that will fix his little red wagon.