Buying Cans Of Guinness?

hehehoho

I sent off two emails to both Villa and FL at the weekend. In fairness to both I had emails back first thing this morning.

We are sorry for your inconvenience, The importer discontinued this product

a while ago and that is why you can't find in any retailer. Foodland do carry

some other dark beer, if your choice can be substituted. The Erdinger Dark

Beer is available at all Foodland Stores.

We are sorry now we have not Guinness Beer available,

but we have informed our Purchasing Staff for your request.

Does anybody know of either a place in Bangkok that does stock cans of Guinness, or a contact email/info of the main importer/distributor for Guinness in Thailand so I can contact them?

Thanks.

• 7 years later...

Well after checking out Foodland at Bangkok and Pattaya, i was gutted, no more illusive Guinness trails to follow! The very next day at Suvarnabhumi Airport taking a domestic flight, i went to the food hall to grab a bit of munch and <deleted>,,, right in front of me was a bar with a Guinness tap. My wife wont let me go to bars in Thailand but this was an exception, she let me stay for 3 pints before out flight, the joy ????. Unfortunately tho the barman did not know how to pour a Guinness and my wife had to explain to him, his boss didnt like me getting it topped up either, but there you have it, happy flight delays bothers ????????

Well after checking out Foodland at Bangkok and Pattaya, i was gutted, no more illusive Guinness trails to follow! The very next day at Suvarnabhumi Airport taking a domestic flight, i went to the food hall to grab a bit of munch and ,,, right in front of me was a bar with a Guinness tap. My wife wont let me go to bars in Thailand but this was an exception, she let me stay for 3 pints before out flight, the joy [emoji39]. Unfortunately tho the barman did not know how to pour a Guinness and my wife had to explain to him, his boss didnt like me getting it topped up either, but there you have it, happy flight delays bothers [emoji16][emoji39]
[/

Guinness must of been good, The post is from 2011

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Alcohol is poison! And you DEFINITELY shouldn't be drinking it in a red-hot country like Thailand! Most of you alkies probably have 24-hour-a-day severe dehydration over here... Alcohol is a waste of money and destroys your health! 

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Thainess said:

Alcohol is poison! And you DEFINITELY shouldn't be drinking it in a red-hot country like Thailand! Most of you alkies probably have 24-hour-a-day severe dehydration over here... Alcohol is a waste of money and destroys your health! 

Apparently the air in Thailand is poison, too. Any chance you can stop breathing it in-between whatever drugs you may be smoking?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Stevobeddo said:

Well after checking out Foodland at Bangkok and Pattaya, i was gutted, no more illusive Guinness trails to follow! The very next day at Suvarnabhumi Airport taking a domestic flight, i went to the food hall to grab a bit of munch and <deleted>,,, right in front of me was a bar with a Guinness tap. My wife wont let me go to bars in Thailand but this was an exception, she let me stay for 3 pints before out flight, the joy ????. Unfortunately tho the barman did not know how to pour a Guinness and my wife had to explain to him, his boss didnt like me getting it topped up either, but there you have it, happy flight delays bothers ????????

"My wife wont let me go to bars in Thailand"

:cheesy:

3 hours ago, Thainess said:

Have you stopped taking medication?

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, pr9spk said:

Apparently the air in Thailand is poison, too. Any chance you can stop breathing it in-between whatever drugs you may be smoking?

I've never taken any illegal drugs in my life. Don't need them (or alcohol) because I'm high on life.

• Haha 1

• 4 years later...
On 2/10/2019 at 4:23 AM, Thainess said:

I'm drunk ????

On 2/10/2019 at 4:23 AM, Thainess said:

I think you are confusing beer with stout. There is a big difference and Guinness is very good for your blood. If you bother to check you will find that many hospitals recommend it for women who have just given birth.

On 2/11/2019 at 12:04 AM, Thainess said:

No. I'm not on any medication, mainly because I'm healthy, vegetarian, not overweight and don't drink alcohol or take drugs. I never see a doctor.

I wouldn't be on medication either if I didn't see a doctor.