Where To Have Quality Suit Made In Korat

Lefty

I have been to several tailors in Korat and the one which I found to be the best is an Indian / Thai tailor shop which is located about 100 meters before Osaka. (same side of the road). They do a lot of high end tailor made clothing.

I have been to several tailors in Korat and the one which I found to be the best is an Indian / Thai tailor shop which is located about 100 meters before Osaka. (same side of the road). They do a lot of high end tailor made clothing.

[T

Thanks for the info. I have no idea what or where Osaka is.Help:)

I am bad with street names. Anyone from Korat will know Osaka massage parlor so you could take a Tuk Tuk there for example.

If you are at Yamu square in the center of Korat then you drive up the road with the George and Dragon Pub. You continue up the road and you will see that tailor on the left hand side of the road approx 100 meters before the Osaka massage parlor .Its across the street from where the Pizza Shop restaurant was located.

Jimbo,

Can you tell the price approx. for a high end suit at the Tailor by Osaka? thks

The price depends on the fabric you choose. I had a nice suit made for around 10K.

That price is a little cheaper than the best in BKK who make all the US Embassy's suits, etc., so I will give it a try. Thanks.

Jimbo,

I stoped by the mentioned tailor shop today(name is Lord Tailor)and ordered a 3 piece suit for B15,000 and safari suite for 3,500. Owner quoted suit prices from a low of B6,000-B100,000. He is definately a high end tailor with very good selection of material.Will see about quality in about 10 days.

Lefty

Jimbo,

I stoped by the mentioned tailor shop today(name is Lord Tailor)and ordered a 3 piece suit for B15,000 and safari suite for 3,500. Owner quoted suit prices from a low of B6,000-B100,000. He is definately a high end tailor with very good selection of material.Will see about quality in about 10 days.

Lefty

Lord Tailor! If it's the same Indian run place then they certainly have been around quite a while. Back in 1972 when I was working in Korat with FEC I used to have shirts made at Lord Tailors. At that time they were on the same street not far from the Sri Pattana Hotel where most of the GI type bars were.

Jimbo,

Lefty

Lord Tailor! If it's the same Indian run place then they certainly have been around quite a while. Back in 1972 when I was working in Korat with FEC I used to have shirts made at Lord Tailors. At that time they were on the same street not far from the Sri Pattana Hotel where most of the GI type bars were.

Spaniel,

Your memory is very good as the owner mentioned he has been at the same current location for 38 years and and before that was at the SP Hotel.

Lefty