Air Asia

songhklasid

G'day guys, no I don't have a ipod, I'am flat out with a steam powered XP, and can't book nothing on AA website from australia, if you check travel forum, talk is flts not avaiable to mid november, so maybe it's via Bkk for me on nov2

regards songhklasid.B) B) B)

Sounds promising John! Thanks for that.

Not sure why you cannot book tickets with Air Asia from Australia, I do it all the times and have no problems.

If anyone else has a ipad or ipod I was going to suggest am app called Thaiflight. Cost $3 I think and it is brilliant. Searches all domestic flights within Thailand at every airport for every airline. Lists them by price or times. I use it all the time and it saves so much time. Highly recommended. They have a free version also if you want to check it out first.

Sounds promising John! Thanks for that.

Not sure why you cannot book tickets with Air Asia from Australia, I do it all the times and have no problems.

If anyone else has a ipad or ipod I was going to suggest am app called Thaiflight. Cost $3 I think and it is brilliant. Searches all domestic flights within Thailand at every airport for every airline. Lists them by price or times. I use it all the time and it saves so much time. Highly recommended. They have a free version also if you want to check it out first.

Tickets are on sale from 31 October on the Net. :)

Not answering the phone sounds normal for most airlines. (I gave up after 35 minutes trying to call Thai airways in Sydney yesterday). I have never had a problem booking with Air Asia. Will be booking some more tickets with them either today or tomorrow.

They may not be quite as good as Nok Air but they are better then Jetstar. I think they should be commended for there 'give it a go' approach to flying though. Who would have thought a few years ago we would be able to fly direct to Phuket and Chiang Mai? For that I think we should give them our support.

Not on my internet! :lol:

Their advertising says the first flight is the 16th of November and that is the first flight I can book online. Nothing else available until then.

Thats strange, for the 31 Oct l was quoted 2500 bht, or something like that but today nothing on that date hmmmmmmm. :)

ive never flown with air asia but ive heard they're crap.

I have never had a bad experience with Air Asia. Worst thing I experienced was that the flight was 20 minutes late to board, which caused the departure to be late.

The planes are clean and seem newer. The staff are nice. The price is right.

I've flown Ryan Air one time, and THAT was crap. I paid extra to fly Iberia back to England!

• Like 1