Tatto(again)

Darky

Hi Folks.

I want to get a nice tatto. So can you recommend me any places in Bangkok? It should be a good artist and a clean place. If somebody knows something it would be nice.

Hi Darky,

from reading some of your previous posts I have come to the conclusion that you are a Grossly Overweight German that is intrested in getting a tattoo :o Why not start a TREND here and get a "I LOVE DADDY" tattoo on your right arse cheek.

I do know something that is nice, but I doubt if I would share it with you :D

speaking of tat's, i dont suppose anyone would have ever met the appropriately named ' mr. tu..??? met him in krabbi and dont know if he is based there or if he travels the country....if anyone knows of his where abouts, it would be well appreciated....where are you mr.tu..????

Hi Folks.

I want to get a nice tatto. So can you recommend me any places in Bangkok? It should be a good artist and a clean place. If somebody knows something it would be nice.

Hi Darky,

from reading some of your previous posts I have come to the conclusion that you are a Grossly Overweight German that is intrested in getting a tattoo :D Why not start a TREND here and get a "I LOVE DADDY" tattoo on your right arse cheek.

Thanks for the tip. Will do that.

Darky aka Big Daddy :o

Hi Folks.

Hi Darky,

from reading some of your previous posts I have come to the conclusion that you are a Grossly Overweight German that is intrested in getting a tattoo :D Why not start a TREND here and get a "I LOVE DADDY" tattoo on your right arse cheek.

Thanks for the tip. Will do that.

Darky aka Big Daddy :o

Hi Darky, seriously speaking now :D you cant go wrong with Rio666uk 's advice. If Mr Jeb is still there. I know of quite a few people who have commented on his work. You may also be intrested in this info. http://tattoos.com/articles/mccabe/ouy.html

And please remember to check the sterilization methods used. As well as pictures of previous work. Any tattooist worth his salt, will not mind you asking as many questions as you like. :D Good luck with the tat, and please post a pic when its all done :D

Daddy aka Darkys friend :D